Mike McDaniel made us forget Brian Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike McDaniel made us forget Brian Flores

The defense would be no better with Flores as the DC. When Flores was the head coach, he had a healthy secondary. Right now the only starters from last years secondary who are active are Holland and Howard and Howard has been dealing with a groin injury all season and isn’t nearly the player he was the past two seasons.

No matter who the DC was at this time, the defense would be struggling with so many injuries in the secondary.

Flores was the head coach last year when the defense struggled over the first half of the season. They only played better over the second half of the 2021 season because they played against backup or rookie QB’s in every game but the loss to the Titans and the win over the Ravens.

This was a mediocre defense last year with Flores as the head coach and it has been a mediocre defense without him. Even with all the injuries in the secondary, this defense played better over the first half of the 2022 season than it played over the first half of the 2021 season.
No doubt 72

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

Brian Flowers is going to be in hiding forget NFL HC gigs that ship has passed

That dude can get bent! All he had to do was not act like an a--hole and he'd be the king of South Beach. I'll never forgive that dude for sabotaging Tua and then crying victim. He's a FAB( Fake azz bother).....😂😂

I was pissed at what he did, and how he did it.....but forget him. We are on to better things and may God bless him. I hope he learns from this and understands the world doesn't revolve around him. I also hope he learns that when things don't go your way, it isn't always because of the color of your skin. Dude needs to learn some self accountability and drop the race card BS!

well, even a broken clock is right twice a day....lol
But for such a short time - LOL

24 hours = (60*24) or 1,440 minutes
1,440 minutes = (60*1,440) or 86,400 seconds
2 seconds out of 86,400 seconds = 0.0000231, or 0.00231%
Actually, it is worse than that since only a fraction of a second is represented by the second hash mark. If you allow 1/1000th of a second dwell time you end up with being right only 0.00000231 % of the day, and even that is a lot more time than it actually represents.

Wow, you are sure happy with very little - LOL

Flores was doing his best to turn the whole fan base against Tua and it was working to a degree.

Flores was doing his best to turn the whole fan base against Tua and it was working to a degree.
I’m gonna disagree, the fan base who were against Tua already existed and proved to be a bunch of IDIOTS

Back
Top Bottom