Mike Pereira and NFL Network and refs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pereira and NFL Network and refs

PTCIman

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is not another thread about the Dolphins-Saints ref fiasco. Over and done with.

What I am getting more annoyed at, especially with Rich Eisen and NFL Network is their inability to call Periera (VP of NFL officiating) out with any questionable calls. They have their segment on the weekly "controversial" calls every week, but in essence it is never truly the "questionable" calls and Mike Perreira ALWAYS wins on the controversial calls. He always has a way to explain it and that shill Eisen never has the balls to call him out on it. Yes, I know it is all controlled by NFL network, but the crap is beyond insulting to fans. There is so much discussion and information regarding ref calls, yet the network acts like old Russia and ignores all of that and never comes out and publically admits it refs are at fault on a call. It's an embarassment.

I wish for once, these ****ty refs would be called out and named personally in their errors. These mounting errors ruin the integrity of the game and cost people their jobs and livelihoods. I am sick of hearing that refs are "human"...yet many obvious replays are missed. The fans in general have come to accept factual errors in a NFL game and "accept" it as part of the game. Thats BS! I love when an NFL player comes out and rips the refs and gets fined. I wish more refs and coaches would come out and blast the officiating. Only after considerable public complaints have refs in college football been reprimanded. I would welcome refs being fined and/or suspended for game changing errors. The NFL won't do it. They wont even commit to full time referees. The problem will get much worse before it gets better.

Back
Top Bottom