Mike Pouncey on Ndamukong Suh joining team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey on Ndamukong Suh joining team

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;dKnnWLcc8QY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=dKnnWLcc8QY[/video]

As much as a goon Pouncey is, he's pretty charismatic in all his interviews.

I didn't watch it but I hope he said:

"Sheeet, I better not turn up for practice looking like Ron Geremy this year"

Let Pouncy try to bully Suh and see what happens..

Well Suh abused him last year 2 sacks in 3 downs and blew up plays all game so Pouncey should be an expert!

I don't think we need to worry about Pouncey coming into camp out of shape....he may be a goon, but he does have a very solid work ethic...

I hope Suh help turn him and Turner into a couple of the best interior o-lineman in the NFL

As much as a goon Pouncey is, he's pretty charismatic in all his interviews.

Yeah he always comes across as a smart dude in the interviews. Nice to see hes working his ass off judging from the sweat hes worked up too.

Awesome. No better player to help our guards get better than Suh. Dallas thomas is in for a real long training camp if he is sticks that long.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Suh is the bully on the block now. I'm just anxiously awaiting the official announcement.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Imagine if Richie had been able to stay. Those battles in camp would end in someone dying. Lol. Probably richie.

Miami's culture is about to change in a HUGE way. This is the main aspect some media critics either do not understand or they are conveniently forgetting.

I hope Suh whoops the entire O-line's ass in practice so that they can block all the chumps that face them during the actual games.

Back
Top Bottom