Mike Pouncey Planking! Dolphins should be concerned. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey Planking! Dolphins should be concerned.

My brothers and I have done much stupider things then planking. I am not concerned about this at all.
Chubbs

I'm old and it looks silly to me, but I'm not concerned. I don't see how one guy laying on top of you is a health risk? If it was my wife would have used that info as an excuse years ago. Plus were talking about a guy who gets in pile ups with over 1000 pounds of players every day during the football season, should we be concerned about 300 or less pounds in the off season?

I'm more concerned about him being a follower of something so remedial. Humans amaze me with their ability to follow any trend or behavior no matter how silly it appears. Glad there are no cliffs or lemmings in Miami or we might be out of a draft pick.

okay. Please explain the lemur part of the response? I'm laughing picturing 600 pounds of Pouncey's ontop of some poor little lemur.

'newest' internet craze..started ages ago in Australia and Japan..

Idiotic article.

Unfortunately planking has caused many people serious injuries and even death.
Yeah, it was a guy who was planking on a balcony railing several stories up while drunk. This misleading comment is like saying the Phins should be worried because Pouncey has been seen walking, which has caused many people serious injuries and even death (when they walk off a cliff).

****ing lockout...

He is laying down on top of his brother on a freaking bench. Had this not been called "planking," all we would be asking is WTF is he doing on that bench.

I'd be a bit concerned if he were doing this at 200 feet over pavement.

Just another example of how 'stupid' and immature many of our college graduates really are.

I mean come on, this is something a 3rd grader would do.

Don't these educated? college students have something better to do?

In today's world the dumb simply follow the dumbest!

Is it really any worse than 15 people cramming in a volkswagon or any of the other things people have done? I would much rather see him doing this than water skiing.

LOL ... here we're all hoping he's good at PANCAKING ... but we worry about planking???

Hopefully he's just seeing how the Defense feels when he gets done with them!!! ... pancaked planks!!

P.S. Personally, I miss the streaking days ... now that was a hoot!! Planking ... BORING!!!

Back
Top Bottom