Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Schefter's reporting this will be his 2nd interview. His first was 22 Dec. I thought there was movement with someone behind the scenes and its Shanny. Wow. Better than I could have ever hoped for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schefter's reporting this will be his 2nd interview. His first was 22 Dec. I thought there was movement with someone behind the scenes and its Shanny. Wow. Better than I could have ever hoped for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow good thing are beat writers are plugged in, actually interetsing this one got by Jackson..

Schefler just said on ESPN that this will be shanahans second interview with the Dolphins first was two weeks ago Tuesday dec. 22nd

Shanahan is exactly what this team needs. You can't pass a coach up with his resume if you have the opportunity. Brings stability to the locker room, which we haven't had in forever. Can bring in top assistants and free agents. Excellent choice for Tannehill. Have to take a chance on him ,if it don't work out oh well we tried with no regrets looking back. My only worry is Tannenbaum's power.

I would be extremely excited for this hire.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 41s41 seconds ago
Mike Shanahan scheduled to meet Tues with Miami Dolphins, as @alexmarvez said. Will be Shanahan's 2ND interview with Miami. Also met Dec. 22

Get Austin in here asap so we can get this deal done w/ Shanahan.

Ok . So quickly .... Forget everyone else .

Let's hire Shanahan . Nobody else comes close in regards to experience . And we've had enough of the project coaches ....

As an added bonus, he's one of the few coaches who has a winning record .vs Belichick.

Shanahan is exactly what this team needs. You can't pass a coach up with his resume if you have the opportunity. Brings stability to the locker room, which we haven't had in forever. Can bring in top assistants and free agents. Excellent choice for Tannehill. Have to take a chance on him ,if it don't work out oh well we tried with no regrets looking back. My only worry is Tannenbaum's power.

I would be extremely excited for this hire.

Same thoughts here and you darn well know he could probably assemble the best staff of the candidates and if thats so important to the FO as was stated its a no brainer.

Could probably talk Miller into staying also if thats the route they want to go..

If I had to put money on a candidate at this point I would put it on Shanahan, the writing is pretty much on the wall. Ross wants a big name "motivator" and with the GM move it seems clear our future coach will have final say on personnel. Shanahan fits. I say he's named head coach by the end of the week.

This would be a huge win for the Fins, a proven head coach, I think his O suits the type of linemen we have, sounds like he is a fan of Tanny, should be able to assemble a really good coaching staff, stoked at this.

Is McDaniels considering being a head coach again ? Is there any talk of that ?

My only worry is Tannenbaum's power.

I would venture a guess that based on Shanahan's past history of demanding control of the roster, that if he were to be hired, he would have a large degree of input written into his contract.

Back
Top Bottom