Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Maybe Austin is interviewing to be DC?

Interesting

The second interview shows a ton of interest. This is not him using Ross. Plus, who is barking up Shanahan's tree.

I just don't see why he'd come here with tannebaum and chris grier as the rest of the power structure...doesn't make any sense to me

Maybe Austin is interviewing to be DC?

Interesting

No way. Austin can land one of these gigs.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I just don't see why he'd come here with tannebaum and chris grier as the rest of the power structure...doesn't make any sense to me

Maybe Tannenbaum is not the devil people think he is.

Maybe Tannenbaum is going to give him a lot of control.

Shanahan wanted Ryan in Washington, if this is his 2nd interview as is being said, then he must really like Tannehill and figures he can get Ryan on track. I won't complain not one bit if Mike Shanahan is hired as our new HC.

so no chance, huh? lol
I apologize for misunderstanding your question? I didn't think I would need to elaborate considering we are all aware of the Washington debacle. RG3 and Shanahan, I suppose anything is possible but I don't see that becoming an reality ever.. Then again I thought my first wife was sain when I married her. Strange universe we live in. Ominous!

Last edited by a moderator:
tannebaum still sucks no matter who he gets in here...I'm amazed that mike shanahan is considering this but I guess he's got that itch something serious

I tell ya one thing he better be in it for the long haul and not just some two year hobby before he sets off into the sunset easy money gig

Are we forgetting he was a bust in Washington?

He took Washington to the playoffs with RGIII as his coach and in doing so he became the first QB from the Big 12 to ever make it to the playoffs. He can thank Mike Shanahan.

Are we forgetting he was a bust in Washington?

Before you post tripe like this get your facts straight. He went from a bad losing season in year one to the playoffs in his second year. In year three he ran into a major power struggle with another meddling owner who wanted to give away the future for RG3. We all know how year three turned out. The guy has been a proven winner his whole career with TWO SBs under his belt. He has always had an excellent running game and a stout D. Now tell me who is better? Lock him up.

Shanahan wants back in the league. He hasn't been pursued all that much. Last I heard he was going pretty hard after the Eagles job. He doesn't want to become Billick. He wants in the league before time catches up to him. If we want him we could probably have him. Yay? Whatever.

Shanahan wants back in the league. He hasn't been pursued all that much. Last I heard he was going pretty hard after the Eagles job. He doesn't want to become Billick. He wants in the league before time catches up to him. If we want him we could probably have him. Yay? Whatever.
That we don't know, he could have been asked and denied. He may have not been ready to return. Hell nobody knew about his first interview with us, he is good at keeping things under wrap apparently.

I live in the DMV and i saw the Skins drama. It has to be understood that it wasn't Mike but Kyle who had the major disagreements with RG3. I would also remember that Shanahan was about to be fired when the skins started 2-6 before making that run to the playoffs. If he had taken RG3 out for his own good they might have beaten Seattle, as they were up 14-0 until he was out of the game for good.

I know some people will complain if he is hired, but Shanahan is the absolutely best option we could hope for considering the state of the team and the FO structure. We are not the Giants or Colts, this team can only really hire 2nd tier candidates. Shanahan is actually a 1st tier candidate that has been dropped to a 2nd tier candidate because of the meltdown in Washington which actually had a lot to do with the owner. This would be a boon for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom