Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Shannahan would be an excellent hire imo. The list of people aren't that great at this point, Shanny would help fix our issues.

All the other interviews are for inside info before they get scattered to the wind.

Shanny is really a no brainer.

Some say T-baum will not give up control but generally speaking someone with a huge ego fears falling down again more the anything else, so I can see T-Baum giving ground.

I hope your right!

All the other interviews are for inside info before they get scattered to the wind.

Shanny is really a no brainer.

Some say T-baum will not give up control but generally speaking someone with a huge ego fears falling down again more the anything else, so I can see T-Baum giving ground.

Another way to look at it is with Shanny there Tannebaum can go back to just enjoying the games from his skybox and not have to be so involved with actual football stuff.

Hope it's not for OC. Lynn does have ties to Shanny.

No, couldn't be, he's the current Bills Running backs coach/Assistant Head Coach.

It would have to be a coordinator or hc interview cause hes not gonna leave for a lateral maneuver...none of these guys are

So did the shanahan interview really take place today? I saw something that said it was put on hold

It took place today. Shanahan's interview with the 49ers was put on hold.

Back
Top Bottom