Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Regarding Shanahan from @SiClancy on Twitter:

@BrianRiccard33 He's the fall back candidate. The Dec 22nd meeting with Marino and Garfinkel was about consulting not coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding Shanahan from @SiClancy on Twitter:

@BrianRiccard33 He's the fall back candidate. The Dec 22nd meeting with Marino and Garfinkel was about consulting not coaching.

So is he saying that tannenbaum wasn't even involved in the initial talks? figured there was no way shanny could work here with our "czar".

Don't see any announcement of a hire for a while. As much as they have said it's going to be an exhaustive search hiring someone after 3 initial interviews would contradict that and infuriate an already enflamed fan base. To many good candidates to talk to.

As for the report from @siclancy don't buy it. Boomer is speculating.

It would have to be a coordinator or hc interview cause hes not gonna leave for a lateral maneuver...none of these guys are

He cant leave for coordinator job because of this loophole the NFL has let be created assistant head coach. I believe the Bucs started this trend

won't happen They will give
it to a 3ed string running back coach

I may have missed it explained somewhere, but I heard Shanahan has only interviewed with Miami and then was scheduled for San Fran next (today) but that interview has been put on hold.
Anyone know why? Possibly getting closer to a deal in Miami or possibly not related to Miami at all? Maybe San Fran has other ideas? :idk:

I may have missed it explained somewhere, but I heard Shanahan has only interviewed with Miami and then was scheduled for San Fran next (today) but that interview has been put on hold.
Anyone know why? Possibly getting closer to a deal in Miami or possibly not related to Miami at all? Maybe San Fran has other ideas? :idk:

York is in New York and Baalke is in SF today that's all.

Shanahan is not afraid to coach against anyone

Given the choice of working for York or Ross

I think Ross wins 100% of the time

Baalke and T-bomb is the same scenario IMHO.

Baalke and York make Ross and T-bomb look like Presidents etched in Mount Rushmore

That is effin hilarious.

Did you see his press conference the other day?

It didn't make me feel good about Ross and t-bomb,

it made me feel fokn GREAT about Ross and T-bomb.

It might be possible that it will be Shanahan with Austin as the ast hc, DC

and Lynn as the OC

Did you see his press conference the other day?

It didn't make me feel good about Ross and t-bomb,

it made me feel fokn GREAT about Ross and T-bomb.

It might be possible that it will be Shanahan with Austin as the ast hc, DC

and Lynn as the OC

Still fooled by words and ignoring the actions I see.

Are you referring to the press conference introducing Grier as the new GM? The one where he kept looking down at his notes, reading what was written?

Sorry, reading from a notepad and regurgitating what you've been told to say doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. The culture of dysfunction is not over just by saying it stops now.

Back
Top Bottom