Mike Tannenbaum article ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannenbaum article ESPN

although I think Tannenbaum is an idiot, this is a good read

These sentences were written by someone who hired Adam Gase??

“Some might be chasing the "hot coordinator" or a coach from one of the league's top units, but that phenomenon never resonated with me.”

“Coaches who were genuine, selfless, insightful and candid always presented well. Not being accountable and blaming others were always red flags.”

Half of this article is either about the Dolphins or relates to the Dolphins. Should stay in the main Fins forum, IMO.

This is the bozo who felt threatened by our capologist extraordinaire, Dawn Aponte, and had Ross get rid of her

These sentences were written by someone who hired Adam Gase??

“Some might be chasing the "hot coordinator" or a coach from one of the league's top units, but that phenomenon never resonated with me.”

“Coaches who were genuine, selfless, insightful and candid always presented well. Not being accountable and blaming others were always red flags.”

To be fair, the reporting before we even hired Gase was that Ross had personally headhunted Gase and told Tannenbaum to get it done.

I don't necessarily blame either of them for the Gase hire. Gase was the hottest coaching prospect out there -- and actually turned a job down previously -- and did indeed look like a slam dunk hire in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom