Mike Tannenbaum Is At The Oregon Vs. Utah Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannenbaum Is At The Oregon Vs. Utah Game

They say Herbert is going to stay in school to play with his brother, but I think he will come to his senses and realize he should declare, especially because of 2020's QB class. If that ends up being the case, it will be interesting to see what Gruden does with the top pick.

I tend to agree with this. But then again he’d be a top 5 pick in 2020 too probably

It’s hard to put a definitive nail in the coffin of these first round QBs in their first year. Case in point let’s look at Goff in year 1.

Let’s see how they look in 2-3 seasons which by then you should know.

I agree, one of them will pan out. I actually thought it was going to be Darnold until recently. Not that i was rooting for him.

I still think that both Mayfield and Darnold will become good QB's. Mayfield shows poise, speed of thought, recognition, arm, accuracy, leadership … that kid is going to succeed. Darnold is the youngest of all of them, and he'll take his lumps, but be better each year.

I would still be happy if we took any of the 1st rd QBs despite their current struggles, even with Minkah playing well. At least we would have hope beyond this season of maybe one of those QBs improving. Instead, Tanny's Dolphin career is likely coming to an end sooner than later depending on how his shoulder and knees hold up in the future and we have Brock/Fales as the no hope backups holding the fort. This was the year tp take a flyer on a QB to be insurance if Tanny gets hurt, and again the Dolphins blew it. So now w'ell look to 2019 with a weak class or wait til 2020 with a better class with ??? at QB in the meantime.

I think in a do over all those qbs get drafted top 10 just the same.

I don’t think anyone is discouraged right now. Other than maybe Buffalo cause of the elbow injury

Absolutely. It's fine to be thrilled with our pick but let's not pretend the quarterbacks have disqualified themselves.

There hasn't been a meaningful change.

Will Grier is one of those kids still playing college quarterback beyond his 23rd birthday. So be careful what it looks like.

Tannenbaum is an idiot.
It's pretty obvious that we are likely to consider all options re the QB position - especially the Draft. Tannenbaum is in charge of the Dolphins football operations. Herbert is considered a top QB prospect. Why is Mike an idiot to take a first hand look at him? BTW - Denver Broncos GM, John Elway did exactly the same thing a couple of weeks ago and Giants GM Dave Gettleman also happened to attend the Oregon v Utah game yesterday.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Grier...I like as well smooth passer quick feet..Hebert will go first ...Grier has some controversy with a suspension ...which means he may fall...plus he's got the same mullet Marino had when he started...go for it!

Rosen and Allen play for really bad teams

So, the Browns and Jest aren't bad??? All FOUR play for really bad teams.....although IMO Darnold will be the one to prove over time he was not a first rounder and Jackson should have gone higher up in the 1st round.

I wish Mike Tannenbaum had been seen at the unemployment office, instead.

Back
Top Bottom