Mike Tannenbaum Is At The Oregon Vs. Utah Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannenbaum Is At The Oregon Vs. Utah Game

We're gonna draft Will Grier

Ya, I was about to say I hope he took the jet from Morgantown.

I am not going down that road yet with talking about drafting a QB in the first round week 10 of the regular season, but....

Grier's velocity isn't going to touch RT's but damn he puts the ball in the exact same spot every time he throws it. He creates his own throwing windows. His WR's must love him. I am not sure how tall he will end up measuring, probaby 6' 1 1/2ish" but he can see the whole field nicely. I am a fan for sure.

If Baker Mayfield was taking the league by storm, Grier's name would be at the top of mock draft's. As it stands now Mahomes/Goff/Went/Watson is the breed pushing forward as the proto types.

10 weeks into the 2018 season and Lamar Jackson is the only first round QB who's stock hasn't dropped.

How lucky were the Miami Dolphins to get Minkah Fitzpatrick?

In a redraft do Mayfield and Darnold go top 10? Rosen and Allen certainly aren't first rounders.

I am not going down that road yet with talking about drafting a QB in the first round week 10 of the regular season, but....

Grier's velocity isn't going to touch RT's but damn he puts the ball in the exact same spot every time he throws it. He creates his own throwing windows. His WR's must love him. I am not sure how tall he will end up measuring, probaby 6' 1 1/2ish" but he can see the whole field nicely. I am a fan for sure.

If Baker Mayfield was taking the league by storm, Grier's name would be at the top of mock draft's. As it stands now Mahomes/Goff/Went/Watson is the breed pushing forward as the proto types.

10 weeks into the 2018 season and Lamar Jackson is the only first round QB who's stock hasn't dropped.

In a redraft do Mayfield and Darnold go top 10? Rosen and Allen certainly aren't first rounders.
Rosen and Allen play for really bad teams

To be fair both Buffalo and Arizona fans could argue that they were both .500 or over teams last year. Many on here would tend to argue that good quarterbacks make their teams better and both Arizona and buffalo don't look any better with those guys at quarterback.

I hear ya and in the interest of full disclosure, Rosen and Allen were the two I favored of the four top 10 guys so I am certainly throwing shade at myself. I wasn't on board with taking a QB in the first anyway.

No question I wouldn't sniff around either before the third round if I was presented that chance.

I know I feel differently about Grier than I did any of the 2018 class.

It’s hard to put a definitive nail in the coffin of these first round QBs in their first year. Case in point let’s look at Goff in year 1.

Let’s see how they look in 2-3 seasons which by then you should know.

Found it a bit interesting that Tannenbaum is at the Oregon and Utah game today. Scouting Herbert?
He would screwup picking his nose much less a quarterback. As much as I think Gase and Burke should not be coaching on the Miami Dolphins, it all starts with The front office for us have any chance of success he must be gone,he is not good at his job

They say Herbert is going to stay in school to play with his brother, but I think he will come to his senses and realize he should declare, especially because of 2020's QB class. If that ends up being the case, it will be interesting to see what Gruden does with the top pick.

Back
Top Bottom