Mike Tice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tice

malzj

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Kind of a cool story. Thursday night I was at this bar called "Twisted Sisters" in Jacksonville on Beach BLVD. Mike Tice showed up. He walked over to the bathroom and so I followed him. I wanted to ask him about Culpepper. He goes into the bathroom and soon after someone else followed him. So I yelled "Your about to take a piss next to MIKE TICE!!!" At the same time he walks out and says "actually, i'm on my way out." So I walked next to him for a few steps and asked him "hey sir, How is Culpepper going to do?" He says "If he gets healthy, he'll be fine."

I thought that was pretty cool. He's a huge mofo!

hahah nice story its always good to hear someone say something positive about daunte

I have ran into Tice a few times last year when he went to Maryland games... He swears by Pepp

Kind of a cool story. Thursday night I was at this bar called "Twisted Sisters" in Jacksonville on Beach BLVD. Mike Tice showed up. He walked over to the bathroom and so I followed him. I wanted to ask him about Culpepper. He goes into the bathroom and soon after someone else followed him. So I yelled "Your about to take a piss next to MIKE TICE!!!" At the same time he walks out and says "actually, i'm on my way out." So I walked next to him for a few steps and asked him "hey sir, How is Culpepper going to do?" He says "If he gets healthy, he'll be fine."

I thought that was pretty cool. He's a huge mofo!

are you talking about
http://conservativeoutpost.com/blog/archives/Meathead.jpg

meathead

Nice to hear.

Why is it that anytime people make contact with celebrities or athletes at a bar, its always in the pisser? Do you really think he was going to say anything negative while in his most vulnerable state while cornered by you in a bar bathroom???:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom