Mike Tomlins chances?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tomlins chances??

PhInAtIc_99_54

New Jerseys Proudest Fins Fan
Reaction score
I was wondering what people think Minnesota defensive coordinator Mike Tomlin's chances are of becoming our next head coach

The only reason he is even being interviewed by all these teams is because he is black and every team must interview at least 2 minorities for a head coaching position according to the NFL hiring procedures.

Last edited:
The only reason he is even being interviewed by all these teams is because he is black and every team must interview at least 2 minorities for a head coaching position according to the NFL hiring procedures.

I thought it was just 1 minority candidate?

Really it's 2? I thought just 1 was ok.

Anyway, we've interviewed 3 by my count, Rivera, Lewis and Tomlin.

I was reading the link from another thread and Armando Salguero has Tomlin in his top 4

I would prefer Tomlin over Martz, Capers and Moron Jr

every team must interview at least 2 minorities for a head coaching position according to the NFL hiring procedures.

when Saban was hired, who was interviewed besides Shell?

Yeah but so was Jim Mora several years ago. I'm just saying you never know what kind of coaching you're going to get from a rookie HC who is young by NFL head coaching standards and was a DC for what? 1 year?

Actually, he is one of the favorites. He may not be a recognizable name, but he's a hot young caoching propspect.

Agreed, his name is popping up alot all of sudden, apparently he gave a great interview to Wayne. Seems the Steelers also were impressed by him, and that the Vikes are preparing for him to be gone, either this season or next. So, I would have to say hes got a good shot.

Back
Top Bottom