Mike Tyson on D | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tyson on D

phinz_fan

Game****
Reaction score
Mike needs a job - I say we let him be a defensive back or something. All he needs is about $35 million to pay back the IRS. I say we try to help the man out...

He owes me about 150 for being stupid and renting the last 3 ppv's. His fight was pitiful.

I know - he's sucked at boxing for some time know. Even he knows that. He was the man early in his career though. I just feel bad he will probably end up dead broke after all this even though it's his fault.

I still like Mike.

phinz_fan said:
I know - he's sucked at boxing for some time know. Even he knows that. He was the man early in his career though. I just feel bad he will probably end up dead broke after all this even though it's his fault.

I still like Mike.

I don't feel one bit of pitty for the man, he did it to himself!

yeah, then why not make me head coach, i've won 3 straight superbowls on madden and i always deny the statistcs, plus i can make a QB like chris wenkie a superbowl MVP and allow only 80 points in the whole year.

phinz_fan said:
Mike needs a job - I say we let him be a defensive back or something. All he needs is about $35 million to pay back the IRS. I say we try to help the man out...

He is a lowlife sleeze ball. In the world of lowlife athletes, he is #1.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Exactly, he could have had a great career, but instead decided to rape girls, start fights with gang members, put Tattoos of former Communist figures on his body, or bite the ears of opponents, when he had no chance.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I guess having some bich falsely accuse you of rape and take your life and your athletic prime is your fault.:confused: I guess all people who accuse people of things are telling the truth. Man I wonder where the Mexican that "raped" the runaway bride is?:shakeno:

So how WAS that fight on Saturday?? I know he quit in the 6th round, but how was it going? How was the beginning?

Tyson needs to make his money like all the other washed up celebrities make their money.

He needs a reality show on E!

wynnejr said:
He owes me about 150 for being stupid and renting the last 3 ppv's. His fight was pitiful.

:rofl3:

i just got a soft spot for the guy i guess, even tho everything is 99% his fault i cant help feeling bad for him. I wouldnt feel bad except for the fact it seems like he just has no idea wut hes doing in life...

Back
Top Bottom