Mike Williams #1 on Kiper's board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams #1 on Kiper's board

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Kind of funny, shows you how little actual current production has to do with being rated high (Brown is #2).

That said, i'd LOVE to have Williams. I really think he'll be big. I think had he played this past season he'd be the concensus #1 this year. Having a year off gives us a chance to nab him. I wouldn't mind trading down and snagging him. That said, i wouldn't be mad with Brown, Edwards, Benson (though i have SEVERE reservations about his attitude), Smith or Rodgers (though i'm more sold on rodgers). eh..it'll be a fun year.

It would be if he played TE, Williams was USC's WR and is widely regarded as one of the top 3 WR's in this years draft. Maybe your little brother borrowed your log-in for Finheaven, Awsi.

yeah thats crazy - TE, thats the biggest joke of the day!!! Well I guess the fins might just draft that FB, Ronnie Brown, or that LB - C. Benson. lol

Except many teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE
(why I don't know-maybe cause he's huge)

Spinelord said:
Except many teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE
(why I don't know-maybe cause he's huge)

Link?

I know he has not played in a year, but people must have forgot what he did for USC. He's serious. But the fins are not that desperate for a WR, as they are for other possitions.:shakeno:

You mean the part that says he could be an "elite NFL wideout", or the part that the writer says "Some teams may look at him as a tight end prospect because of his size and lack of top speed.." That is the writers opinion, not a statement by a GM or head coach. No one has said they would put Williams at tight end.

that said, he's a man in the red zone-something we desperately need to take the pressure off Chris Chambers (who has been a #2 at best since the moment Kenoy Kennedy took his head off)

Here's hoping we get a chance to trade down, take him and another high value player, and see him in Linehan's 3 WR offense-should be at the very least entertaining

Spinelord said:
perhaps a bit more credible....

"Has had weight issues in the past and could eventually grow into a tight end … "

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/players/draft/486306

So you are taking one little blurb out of someones prospect write-up and extrapolating from that that "... many teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE"?

Back
Top Bottom