Mike Williams #1 on Kiper's board

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Kind of funny, shows you how little actual current production has to do with being rated high (Brown is #2).

That said, i'd LOVE to have Williams. I really think he'll be big. I think had he played this past season he'd be the concensus #1 this year. Having a year off gives us a chance to nab him. I wouldn't mind trading down and snagging him. That said, i wouldn't be mad with Brown, Edwards, Benson (though i have SEVERE reservations about his attitude), Smith or Rodgers (though i'm more sold on rodgers). eh..it'll be a fun year.

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It would be if he played TE, Williams was USC's WR and is widely regarded as one of the top 3 WR's in this years draft. Maybe your little brother borrowed your log-in for Finheaven, Awsi.

Miamibyrd_24

Scout Team
Reaction score
yeah thats crazy - TE, thats the biggest joke of the day!!! Well I guess the fins might just draft that FB, Ronnie Brown, or that LB - C. Benson. lol

Spinelord

Miami Dolphins-A New Beginning...Again
Reaction score
Except many teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE
(why I don't know-maybe cause he's huge)

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Spinelord said:
Except many teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE
(why I don't know-maybe cause he's huge)
Link?

Miamibyrd_24

Scout Team
Reaction score
I know he has not played in a year, but people must have forgot what he did for USC. He's serious. But the fins are not that desperate for a WR, as they are for other possitions.:shakeno:

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
You mean the part that says he could be an "elite NFL wideout", or the part that the writer says "Some teams may look at him as a tight end prospect because of his size and lack of top speed.." That is the writers opinion, not a statement by a GM or head coach. No one has said they would put Williams at tight end.

Spinelord

Reaction score
that said, he's a man in the red zone-something we desperately need to take the pressure off Chris Chambers (who has been a #2 at best since the moment Kenoy Kennedy took his head off)

Spinelord

Reaction score
Here's hoping we get a chance to trade down, take him and another high value player, and see him in Linehan's 3 WR offense-should be at the very least entertaining

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Spinelord said:
perhaps a bit more credible....

"Has had weight issues in the past and could eventually grow into a tight end … "

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/players/draft/486306

So you are taking one little blurb out of someones prospect write-up and extrapolating from that that "... many teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE"?

Top Bottom