Mike Williams #1 on Kiper's board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams #1 on Kiper's board

but not at #2-if we have no good trade offers, I say get Alex Smith and start the new Dolphin tradition

I gave you 2 links-more than most people get on this board-google it and you will see there are plenty more references to this possible move-not saying i think it's a good idea-calm down

No, I don't see any links where a GM or coach says they want to move Williams to tight end. I've seen plenty of write-ups saying that because of his size he could play TE, but he went to USC because he wanted to play WR and the Florida teams would put him at TE. Maybe that is what you were referring to? Any team that drafts Williams is going to play him at WR, not TE.

you win dude-pointless to discuss it when we have no idea where he's going to end up or what their plans are for him-we'll see soon enough

This is all crazy at 6-5, 229 and runs a 4.56 in the 40. He's what teams look for a that position. A big body, that can be placed in front of the DB at anytime, all around hands, adding ups to a 6-5 frame, DB's will catch hell in the back of the end zone trying him for a jump ball. A tightend, never that. But if so its still going to create mis-matches on the field. What LB will be ready to keep up with him, not to many.

Spinelord said:
...pointless to discuss it when we have no idea where he's going to end up or what their plans are ...

I wasn't the one saying that "teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE". You and Auzi were. He's going to end up as a WR. ok.

TeeMoney said:
No, I don't see any links where a GM or coach says they want to move Williams to tight end. I've seen plenty of write-ups saying that because of his size he could play TE, but he went to USC because he wanted to play WR and the Florida teams would put him at TE. Maybe that is what you were referring to? Any team that drafts Williams is going to play him at WR, not TE.

I read somewhere, too bad I forgot where the the Lions thought he would be a TE. Might be Profootballtalk.com but that is not a very trustworthy site. :lol:

How 'bout this? Many lying hateful deceitful draft prognosticators are saying that.........."teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE"

friggin' Bears message board site is going crazy debating Williams at TE-and face it-unless Nick produces a winning season this year many on this board will be roasting him no matter who he picks with #2

Spinelord said:
How 'bout this? Many lying hateful deceitful draft prognosticators are saying that.........."teams are projecting his large non blocking not that fast azz as a....TE"

Now you are just stirring the pot. You were right about one thing, I did win.

Spinelord said:
friggin' Bears message board site ...

At first you were attributing the writings of some scout's write-up to that of coaches and GM's, now you are doing it with some kids on a messageboard? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom