Mike Williams Considered Top Prospect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams Considered Top Prospect

T.R.U. FIN3

TOP 5
Reaction score
I can believe that.

Williams and Edwards probably are the best two players in the draft.

Kiper now has Mike Williams rated #1 on his big board too! Kiper changes his damn mind so much, its ******ed!

knight6jb said:
Kiper now has Mike Williams rated #1 on his big board too! Kiper changes his damn mind so much, its ******ed!

It is amazing how much Kiper has flip flopped positions. I know that a mock draft will probably change quite often, but it seems that the player ranking would almost be fixed at this time of the year.

knight6jb said:
Kiper has been jumping them about all month... I think this draft is baffling him as well.

finsnchips said:
I can believe that.

Williams and Edwards probably are the best two players in the draft.

I can see that. I know WR is not a need, but passing up to on two gamebreakers is hard to do. QB is not sure fire, besides I want to see what Feeley can do and we can find a runner in a later round. RB's are the easiest to develop and there are just too many good ones available to use our #2 on. I say we go WR all the way. I'l take either/or, but the nod goes to Edwards IMO.

knight6jb said:

But dont most of us on this board change are minds alot to??

finsnchips said:
Kiper has been jumping them about all month... I think this draft is baffling him as well.

Kiper is no damn expert, he is just as clueless as us!!!:lol:

This draft is screwing with everyone. I was browsing a thread earlier and even KB21 said that he was confused and couldn't quite put it all together.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
This draft is screwing with everyone. I was browsing a thread earlier and even KB21 said that he was confused and couldn't quite put it all together.
You should see the post where Boomer was telling us about him trying to do a mock draft... he got stuck at #1!!

FuturePhin said:

I couldnt tell ya, after watching and reviewing films of the RB. I picked who I wanted and have not changed my mind. I almost fell into the combine mess when Ronnie supposidly ran 4.3, but I have been one of the leaders for the Caddy bandwagon all along. I do realize most of us fans do, b/c its not our jobs to breakdown film and stuff of these guys, but this is Kipers job, he should know who the best players are right after the season but watching/studying film and it shouldnt change based on workouts, but he continues to change his mind over and over every year. And that is why I dont like listening to those guys cuz they honestly dont know anything more then some of us. I'll do my own studying and make my own decsion.

FuturePhin said:

That was my point. You would think that a draft "expert" with access to all of this game tape, inside info, ect. would have a set opinion at this point on who the best player is. I guess it just goes to show that with this draft, we are as close to experts as anyone. :)

finsnchips said:
You should see the post where Boomer was telling us about him trying to do a mock draft... he got stuck at #1!!

When did he try to do one? I thought he said that he was not. Anywho, I am stuck at one. Between Nolan and Saban playing this poker game I don't know what to think. I will look at that post though.

finsnchips said:

:roflmao:

Ya I am dreading making mine its gonna be hard and gonna make me look like a fool once the draft is here.

knight6jb said:
I couldnt tell ya, after watching and reviewing films of the RB. I picked who I wanted and have not changed my mind. I almost fell into the combine mess when Ronnie supposidly ran 4.3, but I have been one of the leaders for the Caddy bandwagon all along. I do realize most of us fans do, b/c its not our jobs to breakdown film and stuff of these guys, but this is Kipers job, he should know who the best players are right after the season but watching/studying film and it shouldnt change based on workouts, but he continues to change his mind over and over every year. And that is why I dont like listening to those guys cuz they honestly dont know anything more then some of us. I'll do my own studying and make my own decsion.

I don't even mind him changing his mind after the workouts. It is him changing his mind so much after all of the workouts that really baffels me.

Back
Top Bottom