Mike Williams: The Sleeper At 2? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams: The Sleeper At 2?

SportyPhinGuy said:
Are you a Democrat?:D

I hope he realizes that gas prices have almost nothing to do with who's President :lol:

On the local Tampa sports radio station tonight, two Bucs insiders from The Pewter Report said that the Bucs sent Every offensive coach and then some to Mike Williams' open work out and then they had him back this past week for a private workout. In their opinion, as much as the Bucs need a RB, they think they can get one in the Second round and look to put Williams opposite Clayton in Gruden's offense. Any chance we smoke screen them and trade down to the Number five and maybe a 2nd next year? I think we'd still get Brown if that's the way we're going. They also said Todd Stussie and Kenyatta Walker will both be June first cap casulties. I think Stussie is done, but can Walker's attitude and ability improve under Houck?

zevo said:
whose better?

Psst..pssst...'member me?
clear.gif

Heck, maybe if Ricky comes back he'll be better than McGahee

zevo said:
LOL! JP was a rookie against the super bowl champs, in their stadium, in prime time, and his first ever regular season action, coming off of a broken leg. What has feeley done?

Feely has lost us about SEVEN games last season by Throwing a TD pass..........to the defense

And does ANYONE like Braylon over Mike? It seems that in MY major debate (wanting Benson over Brown) everyone tosses out the character issue and how Brown has great character and Benson "is greedy" (FLASE, but thats a different post). What about the character issue with these two? Mike Williams, GREAT character, not only the better player, both fundamentaly but pure talent-wise too, and better character also. Braylon Edwards? Another Keyshawn Johnson/Freddie Mitchell. Very ****y, loudmouth guy. What's this guy gonna be like when he is RICH too? Maybe I should compare him to T.O. more than keyshawn and Freddie, cuz up to this point, Braylon can play.......

Not only do I agree with you on Mike being better than Braylon, but I believe Mike Williams is the most talented player in this draft. He'd be my pick if I were coach.

knight6jb said:
Who is to say he wouldnt have gone in the top 10 last year???

Last year's Sporting News Draft guide had Williams going to the Raiders at the #2 spot. That, of course was before he was ruled ineligible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Williams had played this year, he'd be the #1 player on every draft board. He did more in his freshman and sophomore seasons than most do in a 4 year college career.

Back
Top Bottom