Mike Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Could he get into the draft? I think he should go into the draft.

he can, but he has until March 1st to declare, I think he should wait till next year when WR pool isn't as strong as this year

that would be good for him that there are so many good WRs in this draft cause then he could get picked by a good team

Originally posted by nick19991
that would be good for him that there are so many good WRs in this draft cause then he could get picked by a good team

Mike Williams will be drafted higher if he stays in school, which means he will make more money. I think Mike Williams is NFL ready but he will probably stay at USC for one more year.

he should, and probably will stay at usc. Him and Matt Leinart could win another nat. championship next year.

but it's not all about the money it's about being on a good team, inless your Brunell who is obviously inconfident, he wants 20 mill. and no QB to be added to this team's roster

what!!?!?!

it's all about the money.

Why was Carson Palmer happy going to the Bengals. It weren't becuase he was joining a 2-14 team.

It was because of the 40million contract he signed.

fishnchips is right. I'd rather get $10 mill bonus and play for the Lions rather than a $4 mill bonus and play for the Pats

Well I'd rather go anywhere then play for the Pats, But for some players it's not about the money or at least it should not be, How it is already they make more money then I probably will in my lifetime

Originally posted by finsnchips
what!!?!?!

it's all about the money.

Why was Carson Palmer happy going to the Bengals. It weren't becuase he was joining a 2-14 team.

It was because of the 40million contract he signed.

It was $49M to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom