Mini Camp Highlights | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Camp Highlights

It's going to be critical to have some depht at the position this season.

I 100% expect both Parker and Williams to pull their customary disappearing act during the season with "injuries"

When they do can we count on Fuller(who's gets knicked up too) and/or Waddle to carry the team at those positon?

Arrgghhh...
if parker can avoid soft tissue injury, he'll be fine.

if williams can avoid a catastrophic season ending injury, he'll be fine.

fuller and waddle would be much better than anything we had last season after parker and preston got hurt, but please let's never let it get to that point.

if parker can avoid soft tissue injury, he'll be fine.

if williams can avoid a catastrophic season ending injury, he'll be fine.

fuller and waddle would be much better than anything we had last season after parker and preston got hurt, but please let's never let it get to that point.

Well he hasn't avoided it for how many season now? So why would we count on that? He's more likely to miss time than to show up for the entire season.

Same goes with Williams...

So why not go based on history with the more probable outcome?

I hope the F.O. didn't take that perspective going into the season.

Well he hasn't avoided it for how many season now? So why would we count on that? He's more likely to miss time than to show up for the entire season.

Same goes with Williams...

So why not go based on history with the more probable outcome?

I hope the F.O. didn't take that perspective going into the season.
i was just pointing out their situations are so much different.

i'll be extremely surprised if Preston has a third season ending injury in a row.

conversely, i'll also be surprised if Parker is able to stay injury free, but boy would that be welcome.

i was just pointing out their situations are so much different.

i'll be extremely surprised if Preston has a third season ending injury in a row.

conversely, i'll also be surprised if Parker is able to stay injury free, but boy would that be welcome.

So you're willing to bet that P.Williams is MORE LIKELY to finish the season as opposed to having some other injury to end his season?

I'm a simple guy and my logic goes like this...Until those guys can PROVE they can make it through an entire season i'm going to bet they can't.

Now, P.Williams, D.Parker...prove me wrong!

Last edited:
So you're willing to bet that P.Williams is MORE LIKELY to finish the season as opposed to having some other injury to end his season?

I'm simple a guy and my logic goes like this...Until those guys can PROVE they can make it through an entire season i'm going to bet they can't.

Now, P.Williams, D.Parker...prove me wrong!
Fingers crossed!

I heard the Dolphins have around 70 players at "voluntary" workouts. Does anyone know any player not there that you think should be? I guess the easy answer is they all should be but anyone not there you feel is on the way out?
Ian Rapoport
@RapShee
4h
The #Dolphins had more than 70 players at OTAs today, the result of a negotiation between the players and coach Brian Flores to lower the exertion level. Accordingly, players showed up to learn.

Was it an objective of Grier to draft players who are boring AF? I’ve never listened to such dull interviews.😂
I want them to be exciting on game day...they can be as boring they want during interviews.

Back
Top Bottom