Mini Camp Question??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Camp Question???

WatCanBrownDo4U

Impossible Is Nothing
Reaction score
i was thinking about going to the mini-camp next weekend. can anybody tell me what the best day to go is to get autographs or who i might see there. and also how the atmoshpere is like and if its worth going? i would really appreciate it i was going to take my little bro and i juts wanted to no if its worth the drive up to lauderdale. thanks. also does it cost any money or anything????

Read this!

i was thinking about going to the mini-camp next weekend. can anybody tell me what the best day to go is to get autographs or who i might see there. and also how the atmoshpere is like and if its worth going? i would really appreciate it i was going to take my little bro and i juts wanted to no if its worth the drive up to lauderdale. thanks. also does it cost any money or anything????:confused:

Hey man, from what I remember its free to go and usually at the end of the training they have some players to go sign autographs it seems to be random players. Anywhere from JT to DC can sign autographs. Just wear some comfortable clothes cause it gets hot!

Back
Top Bottom