Mini camp report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini camp report

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
I went to fan fest today, and it was very exciting. i got a front row view of the fins, and i was very impressed with everyone...

-Seau was amazing. On one play, he looked like he was totally wrapped up by mckinnie, but 2 seconds later, he was on the other side of the field tackling minor. i couldnt beleive how fast he moved. He did look a little winded though, the humidity must be catching up to him...

- Fiedler had a good day, but didnt practice much... He threw one int to fletcher, and had a few nice completions... Sage Rosenfels was very good too, he completed a lot of passes, and ran like 70 yards for a touchdown, it was pretty comical :lol:

-Ricky had a good practice too. He ran for a few petty one yard gains, but broke one all the way for a touchdown. Leonard henry looked good, and Rob Edwards looked phenominal...

-Chambers didnt really practice except for a few receiver drills...McKnight, Thompson, and JR looked AWESOME :eek: Marco Battaglia looked phenominal also, and randy was just being randy...

- The secondary was giving up a lot of completions, but surtain and madison didnt play one down.... tbuck didnt do anything...

It was a great day, and i am very impressed with the talent of this team. I love this event (Dolfan fest) because it really gives you a sense of history and teaches you about the franchise... it made me proud to be a fin fan...

btw... there was one bill fan there, (probly cuz he had nothing better to do) everyone was cracking on him, and i think the guy left the field emotionally scarred
:lol:

I took a lot of great pics with my digi cam.... once i figure out how to show them to you all... i will...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I went to fan fest today, and it was very exciting. i got a front row view of the fins, and i was very impressed with everyone...

-Seau was amazing. On one play, he looked like he was totally wrapped up by mckinnie, but 2 seconds later, he was on the other side of the field tackling minor. i couldnt beleive how fast he moved. He did look a little winded though, the humidity must be catching up to him...

- Fiedler had a good day, but didnt practice much... He threw one int to fletcher, and had a few nice completions... Sage Rosenfels was very good too, he completed a lot of passes, and ran like 70 yards for a touchdown, it was pretty comical :lol:

-Ricky had a good practice too. He ran for a few petty one yard gains, but broke one all the way for a touchdown. Leonard henry looked good, and Rob Edwards looked phenominal...

-Chambers didnt really practice except for a few receiver drills...McKnight, Thompson, and JR looked AWESOME :eek: Marco Battaglia looked phenominal also, and randy was just being randy...

- The secondary was giving up a lot of completions, but surtain and madison didnt play one down.... tbuck didnt do anything...

It was a great day, and i am very impressed with the talent of this team. I love this event (Dolfan fest) because it really gives you a sense of history and teaches you about the franchise... it made me proud to be a fin fan...

btw... there was one bill fan there, (probly cuz he had nothing better to do) everyone was cracking on him, and i think the guy left the field emotionally scarred
:lol:

I took a lot of great pics with my digi cam.... once i figure out how to show them to you all... i will...

Great report Dol_Fan5434!

Can I repost this on another MBoard? They would love to read this stuff.

Oliver...

Great Report....

Back
Top Bottom