Mini-camp this weekend? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-camp this weekend?

jesusfreak26

Holy Fin
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is from here is going to go this weekend and come back and report on here. Last year Ozzy and a few others went and came back with reports. That was very much appreciated, I live by Jax and really appreciated their reports.

Man I Hope So Too I Really Loved All The Info From Mini Camps Last Year.

what days is it?? I think I'll make the trip. If I do go, I'll report on what I see, not as I see it.

I'm going to try to go friday or saturday and take some sweet pictures. As always, if I get something good I'll make sure to share it.

I'll be there on sunday, june 12 (MY BDAY!!!) for the afternoon practice... Im so hyped about being able to go see a Dolphins practice on my birthday, I wanna be so smashed I think it's a game and start screaming **** at the fans in the rows above me, haha... On that note, does anyone know the policy on bringing alcohol? haha... Hows the parking situation? Do you have to pay for parking? Anything else I should be prepared to pay for??

Thanks,
Amin

:missmeth: Parking is free, admission is free. No coolers, no opened conatiners, No Alcohol. You can bring bottled water (unopened, not frozen), still photo cameras. If you start problems they will kick you out. The did last year to 2 people. It is a fun day and they want everyone to enjoy. The cheerleaders will have a few girls there so you can get a birthday photo!!!
Have fun and be safe and glad it is your Birthday!!

Oh, I forgot. They have raffles for autograph stuff, and food/ drink. That is all cash only. The ProShop will be open and we take cash,credit,and good checks.

ProShopGirl...

I'm a season ticket holder but I don't know if I still have the keychain thingy I got at the beginning of last season, is there anything else I can use to get the discount at the pro shop?? How much is that discount btw? Also, are the sales the same online and at the pro shop?? I saw a nice hoodie that was on sale online and I was going to buy it there, but I figured I'd try it out before I buy it since I was going to this weekends practice...

Thanks for your help,
Amin

I cant wait to get to Florida so I can actually go to these things!

Your discount is 10%. We have the same sales but not always the same merchandise. I had to pack away most of my winter stuff to make way for the new stuff. Also unfortunately we can't stack discounts so if it is on sale we can't give you your Season Ticket discount. Sorry...

50/50 shot I'll be there this weekend. Hope so.

Hey Muck If I wanted to purchase a Fin Heaven shirt can you bring it with you this weekend?
I want it w/ orange collar in xl or 2x

Proshopgirl said:
Also unfortunately we can't stack discounts so if it is on sale we can't give you your Season Ticket discount. Sorry...

That was like a shot through my heart, I mean I was counting on that 10% of $9.95, haha...

Thanks for answering all these questions Ive been asking and I promise I wont bother you with anymore... after this one.

What should I bring to the store to prove I'm a season ticket holder? an invoice showing my ID#? tickets from last year? my Dolphins fake license plate?? Or do you guys have that info in a database??

Again, thanks...
Amin

I'll definately be there. I'm planning on going Friday. May try to get there on Sat or Sun also because my three year old is jonesin for some football.

Back
Top Bottom