Mini-Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-Camp

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew if the mini camp session was open to the public today ?

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew if the mini camp session was open to the public today ?
I didn't think Nick was going to have any open camps or anything this year?:confused:

I guess there's only one way to find out..I'm going to go up there and see what happens..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
I guess there's only one way to find out..I'm going to go up there and see what happens..
I think you are just crazy enough to get in :D;)

Haha yeah man I think you are crazy enough to get it too. Go for it and holla back with details

There is supposedly only one open to the public in June. There is a number to call.

DOLPHINS MINI-CAMP
June 10, 2005

Get your first look at the 2005 edition of the Miami Dolphins as the team plays host to its only Mini-Camp open to the general public starting on Friday, June 10, and ending Sunday, June 12.

For practice times and weather information, please call the training camp hotline at (954) 452-7004. The three-day camp will be held at the teamÕs training facility on the campus of Nova Southeastern University. There is no charge for admission or parking for the practices.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3780

Back
Top Bottom