Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged)

Which team trades for Minkah

• Washington

Votes: 29 20.3%
  • Dallas

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 70 49.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
I wish they'd stop moving this kid around. I'm pretty sure he could be a very good player but they just won't leave him alone in one spot. Some people have two jobs and after a while they can't do neither one very good cause is too much for them to handle it mentally. Now our coaches want smart players but how much are they going to throw at this kid?

I have no issue with a kid like him moving him around because he's talented but find his spot and stick him.

Im not sure I would bank on any evaluation of QBs when facing the 2019 Dolphins though...

Yeah but if you're Ross and this is the guy you wanted - just watched him annihilate you by 50 points - and bomb the kid to death for TD's the GM told you he was drafting so just go ahead and fire me - it don't look good. Nevermind Rosen and all the other QB gaffes under this guy's watch... Mahomes, Watson, etc.

Fear the Grier. No, really.

Ross has nobody to blame but himself. But yeah, when the least football knowledgeable owner is making better decisions than the GM, there is a serious problem.

Like I said a long time ago - Ross needs to trust his instincts.

I'm not kidding when I say I believe Ross could draft better than Grier. I think many people on this board could draft better than Grier. I think he gets too caught up in the process and thinking in ideals. I think he can't see the trees for being in the forest. I don't think he's good at weighing this guy vs that guy and making the right decision.

I already bet $100 on it.

We drafters in the 20s in 2017.

Mahomes was 10, in a trade with buffalo. Buffalo blew it on Mahomes.

Watson was 12 also a trade.

I don’t see how we blew it on either one. Would have been nice to have either. But, buffalo would not have traded with us.

That one is a stretch for me

Back
Top Bottom