Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged) | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged)

Which team trades for Minkah

• Washington

Votes: 29 20.3%
  • Dallas

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 70 49.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
Can we trade Charles Harris now

Lets see they play bungles twice..2 wins ...dolphins...win....They always split with ravens.. Split with browns but they usually always beat them for the last 25 years lol
They play the cards. Thats a win. The rams won't win in pittsburgh. Trust me. I live here and see it happen all the time. They will win 9 games Buffalo and jets they might split with. The expected doom the steelers are supposed to face rarely happens. I am just hoping rudolph doesn't turn into stud for them. Can't stand winning. I root for pats over squealers.

The Steelers are now without their #1 RB, QB, WR from their last playoff appearance. The Ravens and Browns have improved and there really are few gimme wins on their schedule. Even 6 wins seems like a big ask unless Rudolph really steps up.

I do not believe context matters at all for this evaluation. Getting Josh Rosen for the remainder of his rookie contract was worth the risk of a late 2nd round pick. I do not care what has happened since the decision to take that risk. There is no doubt it was a good decision.

Geez. I am talking about Wilkins in the context of the Rosen trade. Not the other way around. If we thought we were going to trade for Rosen, why didnt we get him help in the first round. Thats all I am saying.

BTW I hate the Rosen pick too haha but that's not what I was talking about

The Steelers are now without their #1 RB, QB, WR from their last playoff appearance. The Ravens and Browns have improved and there really are few gimme wins on their schedule. Even 6 wins seems like a big ask unless Rudolph really steps up.
I hear ya, but somehow they always do. Hopefully they suck. But they are a thorn in my side lol

You do understand Grier has everything to do with the trades as well right? Good Lord man.

& you understand the has a lot to do with how poorly we've drafted the past 3 years as well right? Tunsil, Howard, Fitzpatrick, & Baker. That's it.

Possible they can trade up to get Jeudy if they need to.

That Pittsburgh pick might just get you Jeudy with no trade. If so, you absolutely have to pull that trigger. I would even flip one of the 2021 picks to move up a bit. That is a playmaker and a half.

The only premium positions on the field are QB, OT, DE, & CB. Early in this draft should focus on QB & protection for you. Next draft should focus on playmakers.

Nooottttt Jeudy. Pass on him and you'll hear about it longer than we heard about Matt Ryan. Ironic considering Jeudy is their best receiver since Julio Jones. A little smaller, but this kid is phenomenal.

i think jeudy is a top 3 pick
he is incredible

If Miami gets top 10 with the Pittsburgh pick and Jeudy is there at 3, after the hypothetical Tua selection? You go get Jeudy. This has to be something they are considering as a possibility. I would not get rid of any of these picks til the draft, lets see what opportunity we get.

Tua is a lefty, one of the top FA's is 26 year old RT Jack Conklin. I am not an expert on him but I know he is a top notch talent. If he checks out, go give him JuWan James deal. You still have 12-13 picks to find a few guards or center. And 120+ million in cap space? They can make up for spending one of their 3 firsts on a non-qb playmaker, especially when it is your rookie QB's favorite target (not to mention the best receiver in college football by a margin)

Omar was hinting at flipping the Houston pick for Jalen Ramsey. I really don't like the idea of a major contract and an even bigger distraction right now. He is going to be unhappy here! Who wants that? I am so tired of the Minkah nonsense, the Stills nonsense.... We can go back further with Jarvis and Reshad nonsense, all the way back to Bullygate. We have been overwhelmed with drama for so many years, it is time to avoid it!

There will be future players available. Keep your options open for the 2020 draft. Play your cards right and Miami owns the next two drafts.

Last edited:
If Miami gets #5 with the Pittsburgh pick and Jeudy is there at 3, after the hypothetical Tua selection? You go get Jeudy. This has to be something they are considering as a possibility. I would not get rid of any of these picks til the draft, lets see what opportunity we get.

Omar was hinting at flipping the Houston pick for Jalen Ramsey. I really don't like the idea of a major contract and an even bigger distraction right now. There will be future players available. Keep your options open for the 2020 draft. Play your cards right and Miami owns the next two drafts.

That’s actually an intriguing idea by Omar, to give credit where credit is due. Perhaps it has to wait until the offseason to ensure the tank goes as planned, but we have all the cap space in the world to pay him what he should get. If it’s in season, just convince him he has to put up with a year of sucking, but there can be a quick turn around.

Any draft guide or expert will tell you Wilkins was the best value at our pick, thats why we took him where we did oh and also godchaux and taylor were trash.. Is Andre Dillard destroying RE's or something you guys keep talking about him like he is a monster or something after 2 weeks :ponder:

This is not true. Opinions varied on Wilkins.

That’s actually an intriguing idea by Omar, to give credit where credit is due. Perhaps it has to wait until the offseason to ensure the tank goes as planned, but we have all the cap space in the world to pay him what he should get. If it’s in season, just convince him he has to put up with a year of sucking, but there can be a quick turn around.

Jalen is not making it to Free Agency, he is going to be traded. If Miami is looking to bring in Jalen, they have to trade a 1st rounder for him now and give him a record breaking contract.

Omar was way off on this one. I will give him *some* credit for being right about the Tua situation and having some understanding of what Miami is doing. Omar and Dave Hyde had a light debate over the Minkah thing; Dave Hyde is way off and really emotional about this. You'd swear Minkah was his cousin.

For those who hate Omar, watch Omar talk to Dave Hyde on this subject, and you'll hate Dave Hyde even more.

This is not true. Opinions varied on Wilkins.

Personally I was good with the Wilkins pick. Think he is scheme versatile, good athlete, high character and will be a good player for us.

But anybody who doesn't factor in your sound logic on building the offense, considering the best values were on the OLine on offense, really should take a second glance at it.

Drafting Rosen and then trading Tunsil, you wish you had a Andre Dillard right now and potentially could of picked up a few assets in a trade down to get him.

It's hindsight now, but u were on top of it before hindisght could be factored in.

Back
Top Bottom