Minkah/#1 Slot Cb | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah/#1 Slot Cb

I wouldn’t say that yet. I may be wrong, I thought Edmunds would make a bigger splash his rookie year. However, Bills’ brass is very high on him and expect him to take a big step. I agree he will.

Happy we didn't go with Edmunds

The pick was the right pick...the next best option would have been LVE followed by Derwin James. Edmonds was a little farther down on the list.

Burke did not use Minkah correctly last year...he should be used in a variety of ways depending on the team we are playing and what their strengths are.

Minkah is a great player, with a rookie contract. I don't see why you trade him to get Haskins.

Don't get me wrong, QB is the most important position by a mile, but he could be a bust, just like 90% of QB prospects could be a bust.

Minkah is a proven commodity, with a lot of time left to improve in the NFL.

I'd rather trade picks then young, stud defensive players on rookie contracts. Regardless of position.

You are arguing with a troll account. No way that is a real person.

The pick was the right pick...the next best option would have been LVE followed by Derwin James. Edmonds was a little farther down on the list.

Burke did not use Minkah correctly last year...he should be used in a variety of ways depending on the team we are playing and what their strengths are.

His growth is one of the only reason's i'm watching this year.

Back
Top Bottom