Minkah Fitzpatrick 'rookie' Highlights | Versatile | Miami Dolphins (2018-2019) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah Fitzpatrick 'rookie' Highlights | Versatile | Miami Dolphins (2018-2019)

I highly detest the pastel hue of our current uniforms compared to the throwbacks...

He's the real deal.

“We have six different positions in the secondary and he’s played every one of them,” Saban said. “I don’t ever remember having anybody that’s played all the roles he’s played here and done it as well as he’s done it.” -Nick Saban

Thanks FinFan.

Nice football fix.

Minka had an awesome rookie campaign. He needs to get his head around, at times, but his instincts, and play are that of a top level, seasoned veteran.

Building block for sure along with Howard and Wilkins. We need more but those are 3 good ones to build with.
I think I would include Baker in the equation, as well. I know some say he is not a good "fit" for Grahams D, but I disagree. He's fast, and a good tackler. Adding a few lbs will go a long way in shedding blocks.

The two young DTs are solid contributors, as well.

I think I would include Baker in the equation, as well. I know some say he is not a good "fit" for Grahams D, but I disagree. He's fast, and a good tackler. Adding a few lbs will go a long way in shedding blocks.

The two young DTs are solid contributors, as well.
I think what we need the most is Edge players. Hoping VK can develop but we can use another one for sure if not two. That and a Corner on the other side of Howard.

Back
Top Bottom