Minkah for Taco Charlton? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah for Taco Charlton?

I had to google Taco so NO....We definitely dont need another draft bust

He is too young let go.. wonder how this go work out in 2021,???

Minkah goes and this turns into a 6 year turn around as opposed to a 3 year...

We deserve anything we get, good or BAD.

I hear you, and it makes a lot of sense. However I think Minkah has made his position really clear. I'm not sure trying to keep a player that doesn't want to be here is the proper message they want to send as far as team culture.

Minkah could have kept this in house. Then there may have been a way to save face as far as the franchise. But he buttered this duck, it's too late IMO.
For me it was over when his mommy started voicing his complaints in the media. Puss way of complaining if he put her up to it. If not, his mommy is basically Miko Grimes and I can't wait to see her arrested outside of the stadium before he leaves.

Taco Charlton was drafted back in 2017 due to the Cowboys not sure on what to expect from Demarcus Lawrence. Both are LDE
Unfortunately for Taco, Lawrence blew up in 2017 and had a career year up to that point. Charlton didn't see the field as much as a result.

Same thing repeated in 2018.

The main issue with Taco in Dallas is his attitude. Maybe he's simply immature, maybe he's pouting over playing time, who knows for sure.

Taco did look improved this preseason. He wasn't in danger of ever getting cut.
The Cowboys are looking to trade him though. Fell out of favor and probably want to rid the locker-room of an immature player.

Maybe he'll grow up if given more playing time, or simply a change of scenery. He has the length and size for the 3-4 as well.

But he shouldn't be considered a main piece for any deal for Minkah.
And he's just not very athletic or talented. The cowboys blew that pick.

Minkah goes and this turns into a 6 year turn around as opposed to a 3 year...

We deserve anything we get, good or BAD.
Minkah is so good if they trade him the franchise turn around will take 3 years longer?.?.

OK...

tenor.gif

I’m already not a fan of Grier but if he did this trade for Taco charlton I would even lose my hope

I got a better trade... how about Minka for Zeke, now that sounds more like a deal to me. :ffic:

Back
Top Bottom