Minkah Sportin Our New Uniform | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah Sportin Our New Uniform

Nice work! I still always think of Sam Madison when I see #29, but I'm thinking Minkah will leave a lasting impression if he goes with that number.

Then they’re all gonna meet their baker.

Now we finally have Wake and Bake!

Or Raek and Bake.

There's also a band called Fitz and the Tantrums. Would be a fun name for our defense if they lived up to it. Or, hopefully they wouldn't cause us tantrums.

0ap3000000927357.jpg Xavien Howard. I got some good laughs when Minkah was wearing these arms...lol. You can see why I had to start from scratch ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 12090 Xavien Howard. I got some good laughs when Minkah was wearing these arms...lol. You can see why I had to start from scratch ;)
Well done on making the 5 into a 9 Matching up pictures like that is a nightmare due to different lighting conditions. But again, nicely done.

That being said. You've now set a bar for me to reach, hopefully I will be done with mine by the end of the weekend.

He’s going to give opposing quarterbacks FITZ.

(I worked on that all day too)
whenever-somebody-tells-a-stupid-joke-about-me
whenever-somebody-tells-a-stupid-joke-about-me_o_400594.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done on making the 5 into a 9 Matching up pictures like that is a nightmare due to different lighting conditions. But again, nicely done.

That being said. You've now set a bar for me to reach, hopefully I will be done with mine by the end of the weekend.

Appreciate it. Hehe, I'm surprised no one has commented that the 9 isn't rounded at the top. It was easier to put it on an angle.

I need to learn more. I just use the stamp tool and copy/paste/manipulate things from other photos. I wish I knew how to apply shading though. I feel like this one could have benefited greatly from some. As you can see there is a ton in the original photo. Do you have to manually paint it? Any particular tools/effects to use? I probably should have outlined his arms and adjusted the levels or something like this to atleast make the tone of his arms match his face.

Looking forward to seeing your work. I was fortunate to find a photo that he could realistically fit in. At first I wanted to use actual actions photos of Minkah in his Bama uniform but I realized that was going to take some serious modification. Out of my league, ahha!

Appreciate it. Hehe, I'm surprised no one has commented that the 9 isn't rounded at the top. It was easier to put it on an angle.

I need to learn more. I just use the stamp tool and copy/paste/manipulate things from other photos. I wish I knew how to apply shading though. I feel like this one could have benefited greatly from some. As you can see there is a ton in the original photo. Do you have to manually paint it? Any particular tools/effects to use? I probably should have outlined his arms and adjusted the levels or something like this to atleast make the tone of his arms match his face.

Looking forward to seeing your work. I was fortunate to find a photo that he could realistically fit in. At first I wanted to use actual actions photos of Minkah in his Bama uniform but I realized that was going to take some serious modification. Out of my league, ahha!
Have you ever seen my other uniform swaps?

Back
Top Bottom