Minkah | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah

Yes but he's not a Fin. Move this thread

I wanted to keep Minkah but if the attitude and wanting to be traded stuff was real it blemishes him. Would like to know the real story

It's a new NFL, players have power too. Good for Minkah not wanting to play for a fraud organization.

Bad for draft position,

Yep. The flamers conveniently leave out the part about our moronic staff not playing him at the proper position - which is why he wanted out. The odds of getting a better player w the pick are not good. What a **** show this FO is.

If Minkah keeps playing better you'll have to ask yourself, just how clueless was Matt Burke?

giphy.gif

Hopefully this will serve as a constant reminder to the coaching staff to play players in positions that suit their strengths.

Yep. The flamers conveniently leave out the part about our moronic staff not playing him at the proper position - which is why he wanted out. The odds of getting a better player w the pick are not good. What a **** show this FO is.
Agreed!!

sorry but mikah asked for a trade after dealing with flores and graham. Had nothing to do with burke. Mikah was not happy he was in the box safety with graham and flores. I like flores but sometimes its okay to say he is doing okay but had some mistakes. He messed up the mihak situation and shouldn't had williams on punt returns. Now does that mean he sucks? No so all the flores guys and front office defenders relax. But I don't see how you can not be critical of him over these situations. That being said, there is a lot to be impressed with as far as flores.

Back
Top Bottom