Minn drafting Quinn? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minn drafting Quinn?

srdnaty

Practice Squad Punter
Reaction score
you guys really think Minn will draft quinn even thought they drafted a qb in the 2nd round last year?

Anything is possible. He might present the best long term value to their franchise. It could even be like when SD drafted Eli Manning, just to trade him later.

To draft Quinn would mean Jackson was a failure. It is certainly possible that the Viks take Quinn but I hope they don't. There are some better players that will be possibly available and will fit a need they have. I'm also worried about the Browns too.

Im really thinking the Browns go with Peterson, he gives them the biggest impact from day one of anyone, and thats something Crennel/Savage need badly there. With the signing of Steinback and the return of Bently and the addition of Peterson, the Browns offense would look pretty decent.
Minny im not all that worried about either-they could really use a WR or DE, and there will be some great DEs around and likley any WR not named Calvin Johnson.

Houston is the team that worries me. THey lost out on all the FA vets, and so far havent been able to get Plummer, their rumored target. Plus they signed Ahman Green, which means they wont take AP (if he falls) or stretch to get Lynch. David Carr is all but gone there, and unless they can somehow pry Jake from the Bucs or pull out something else, they will be leaning QB in the draft. Levi Brown is possible, but hes really gonna have to wow them to go there.

Im really thinking the Browns go with Peterson, he gives them the biggest impact from day one of anyone, and thats something Crennel/Savage need badly there. With the signing of Steinback and the return of Bently and the addition of Peterson, the Browns offense would look pretty decent.
Minny im not all that worried about either-they could really use a WR or DE, and there will be some great DEs around and likley any WR not named Calvin Johnson.

Houston is the team that worries me. THey lost out on all the FA vets, and so far havent been able to get Plummer, their rumored target. Plus they signed Ahman Green, which means they wont take AP (if he falls) or stretch to get Lynch. David Carr is all but gone there, and unless they can somehow pry Jake from the Bucs or pull out something else, they will be leaning QB in the draft. Levi Brown is possible, but hes really gonna have to wow them to go there.

Still, Childress was enamored with Quinn and Quinn's the perfect fit for a short to medium offensive system like the ones here in Miami and there. Houston's a major threat too but I'm hoping they develop Sage and get a veteran instead.

Back
Top Bottom