Minnesota press conference in an hour | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota press conference in an hour

Brsdd

Starter
Reaction score
ESPN announced that the Vikes have scheduled a press conference. Could be nothing, even if a trade has been made, I would think they would wait until draft day.

Brsdd said:
ESPN announced that the Vikes have scheduled a press conference. Could be nothing, even if a trade has been made, I would think they would wait until draft day.

This was the same team who was late on the clock a couple of years ago!! So nothing surprises me with them!! LOL!! :roflmao:

I think the press conference is to announce their pick....UH....wait.....is the draft on Saturday?.....Somebody hurry up and tell Mike Tice.

It will only be a routine press conference about the draft. If they really want Edwards...and they announced a trade with Miami...what would stop the 49ers from telling them then that they are going to draft Edwards..and now you have to trade again...nothing will be announced or told until draft day.

They also just mentioned the Dolphins and #2 pick on ESPNews. Should be something after the break.

NYPhinFan said:
It will only be a routine press conference about the draft. If they really want Edwards...and they announced a trade with Miami...what would stop the 49ers from telling them then that they are going to draft Edwards..and now you have to trade again...nothing will be announced or told until draft day.

Unless today the 9ers come out and say that they have signed either smith or rogers..

MiamiFan1354 said:
Unless today the 9ers come out and say that they have signed either smith or rogers..
I don't think the 9ers are anywhere close to signing either one...and wouldn't Minny wait till the 9ers announce something before they hold a press conference...it will just be a routing "draft" conference...what direction they will be looking at.

let us peeps know that dont have a tv in front of them...

Back
Top Bottom