Minnesota Vikings? I Doubt It | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota Vikings? I Doubt It

I get it now. As long as they pick a guy with the last name of Williams then Mike Tice will be happy.

dominizzo said:
I don't think Mike Tice willtrade for our #2 IMO. He can still get Mike Williams, or Caddie (He loves Caddie and brought him in for a private workout) although Tice doesn't need the runningbacks, they have so much depth in Moe Williams,Onterrio Smith and Michael Bennett that a rb is not a need. They stalked up on defense line and linebackers so i think minny will go with Mike Williams with the 7th and the 18th Carlos Rogers. That is why finfans i don't think we will be lucky with minny:( .

With the number 2 pick the Miami Dolphins draft Rb from Auburn Ronnie Brown:wink:

actually false...those guys are good enough to get the job done all together...but barely, none of them are bruisers and they would seriously benifit from a cedric benson type runner or maybe ronnie brown

How about draft the BPA (Edwards) and then give them a simple choice. Either give us your two 1st rounders, or don't get a receiver. You missed out on Burress, so good luck with that.

PhinDude88 said:
It all depends on if the Vikes are in love with Edwards if they want #2 pick. I just dont see the Vikes trading up with us, since they do need both of their 1st rounders to get defense.

PhinDude,

Have you followed the Vikes? They signed D. Sharper at safety, signed F. Smoot to play opposite A. Winfield, traded Moss for LB N. Harris and Oaklands first, traded for LB Sam Cowart, and signed DT Pat Williams to play next to Tony Williams. They don't need Defense dude. They NEED to get a stud WR.

They will trade up if they feel they will miss out on Edwards and Mike Williams.

Hostile7 said:
How about draft the BPA (Edwards) and then give them a simple choice. Either give us your two 1st rounders, or don't get a receiver. You missed out on Burress, so good luck with that.

Interesting style.. The bully approach. It just might work and if it doesnt, I wouldnt mind a little Chambers, Edwards and Booker trio.

Minny will never trade up. Were talking about the masters of dropping back by not submitting their picks in time.

VanDolPhan said:
Minny will never trade up. Were talking about the masters of dropping back by not submitting their picks in time.

That was classic.... Is it me or are Mike Tices' eyes too close to each other????

dominizzo said:
I don't think Mike Tice willtrade for our #2 IMO. He can still get Mike Williams, or Caddie (He loves Caddie and brought him in for a private workout) although Tice doesn't need the runningbacks, they have so much depth in Moe Williams,Onterrio Smith and Michael Bennett that a rb is not a need. They stalked up on defense line and linebackers so i think minny will go with Mike Williams with the 7th and the 18th Carlos Rogers. That is why finfans i don't think we will be lucky with minny:( .

With the number 2 pick the Miami Dolphins draft Rb from Auburn Ronnie Brown:wink:

Depends how badly he wants Mike Wiliams or B. Edwards. He may not get them at 7 overall.

Back
Top Bottom