Minnesota Vikings? I Doubt It | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota Vikings? I Doubt It

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I don't think Mike Tice willtrade for our #2 IMO. He can still get Mike Williams, or Caddie (He loves Caddie and brought him in for a private workout) although Tice doesn't need the runningbacks, they have so much depth in Moe Williams,Onterrio Smith and Michael Bennett that a rb is not a need. They stalked up on defense line and linebackers so i think minny will go with Mike Williams with the 7th and the 18th Carlos Rogers. That is why finfans i don't think we will be lucky with minny:( .

With the number 2 pick the Miami Dolphins draft Rb from Auburn Ronnie Brown:wink:

dominizzo said:
I don't think Mike Tice willtrade for our #2 IMO. He can still get Mike Williams, or Caddie (He loves Caddie and brought him in for a private workout) although Tice doesn't need the runningbacks, they have so much depth in Moe Williams,Onterrio Smith and Michael Bennett that a rb is not a need. They stalked up on defense line and linebackers so i think minny will go with Mike Williams with the 7th and the 18th Carlos Rogers. That is why finfans i don't think we will be lucky with minny:( .

With the number 2 pick the Miami Dolphins draft Rb from Auburn Ronnie Brown:wink:

I think he will be able to get Caddy but not Williams at #7.

havanahec said:

Gruden has already tipped his hand on Williams. He is salivating at the Clayton,Williams duo.

havanahec said:

he can get willimas ill tell u why

#1 aaron rodgers sf
#2 Ronnie brown fins
#3 alex smith browns
#4 braylon edwards (they think thomas jones can carry load) bears
#5 mike williams ( no matter how in love with caddie gruden wont let him slip, and if he decides to take caddie tites need a playmaker in williams) bucs
#6 mike williams or derrick johnson titans

dominizzo said:

#1 aaron rodgers sf
#2 Ronnie brown fins
#3 alex smith browns
#5 mike williams ( no matter how in love with caddie gruden wont let him slip, and if he decides to take caddie tites need a playmaker in williams) bucs

How is that telling him why. You have williams going twice before minny even picks.:confused: :confused:

dominizzo said:

#1 aaron rodgers sf
#2 Ronnie brown fins
#3 alex smith browns

I guess you showed me? :confused:

It all depends on if the Vikes are in love with Edwards if they want #2 pick. I just dont see the Vikes trading up with us, since they do need both of their 1st rounders to get defense.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I think everyone is getting confused? Are you talking about Caddy or Mike Williams???

He said Williams didn't he?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Yeah. But his mock has him going 2 times before minny picks. I dont know who he is talking about.:confused:

Apparently he doesn't either.

listen the vikings wont get mike williams cuz tampa or tennesse will grab him before minny does. i said that tice also likes cadillac williams. he will select him at 7 but do u get my point that theres no point trading down

dominizzo said:
listen the vikings wont get mike williams cuz tampa or tennesse will grab him before minny does. i said that tice also likes cadillac williams. he will select him at 7 but do u get my point that theres no point trading down

Will you go through and read your posts,because they make no sense with what you are saying now.

Back
Top Bottom