Minor Is Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minor Is Back

God_Child

Canadian Dol-fan
Reaction score
Even if Ricky is a Sign and Trade, we have MINOR...
They re-signed him not that long ago i've heard
i know alot of ya'll don't like the guy.
But I admire how he stepped up last year and made a solid improvement in his game.
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have ricky, but MINOR is a solid back and as long as we get a solid QB to go with him, we can still make Wild Cards at least.

He is not a starting Rb. He is definately one of the best third down backs in the leage tho

He was awful last year. All of the other RBs outplayed him. Even that Forsey guy.

even though,
What do you suggest we do if we are stuck with him in the end, surely a draft pick isn't going to fill starter shoes!
Any ideas??

God_Child said:
But I admire how he stepped up last year and made a solid improvement in his game.
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have ricky, but MINOR is a solid back and as long as we get a solid QB to go with him, we can still make Wild Cards at least.

Stepped up last year???? Are you serious?!:roflmao: Minor SAID he was going to step up but everytime I saw him get the ball he lost yards. Of course it's not ALL his fault but come on. Minor just doesn't have the talent to be a solid starter. Good backup? Maybe. Solid starter? No!

Minor is a good backup that can be very useful as a reciever out of backfield (which we've failed to use him as). Hopefully Saban recognizes this and thats why he's resigning him. Why would some of you project or even hope he gets cut? Sure, he's not a starter, but if used right, an outstanding backup.

I think we just need to go to the mike shanahan school of linemen. Then, we could put Travis Minor's Grandma behind center and still rush for 100 plus every game.

point is, all this talk about running backs for draft picks and who we sign...if we got a great line, we could have a mediocre running back (COUGHevery-back-throughout-denvers-historyCOUGH) and still do great.

which is a great reason we should go for Smith or Edwards in the draft.

God_Child said:

Holy s--t. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom