Minor is sucking..... Mandich says Fiedler job in no jeopardy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minor is sucking..... Mandich says Fiedler job in no jeopardy

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
I am glad that Fiedlers job is not in jeopardy....... 4 plays do not make a starter........ if jay takes this play into the reg season....... we could see a patriots dilemma...........

Minor is stinking the place up........ I am hoping there is no sophmore jinx here..........

The OL is stinking up the place. It all starts there.

I think Lucas should be the starting Qb. Jay is not a NFL Qb. Dont worry about Minor he will be fine.

So...um...anyone want to post that list that had Fiedler as the best QB in the east?

He isn't even the best QB on the team.

Originally posted by dolphan
So...um...anyone want to post that list that had Fiedler as the best QB in the east?

He isn't even the best QB on the team.

LOL Time will tell ..................Is perfect time for Fiedler bashers to come out..You guys were holding in through most of the offseason because Fiedler was by far best looking Qb.Now he comesback with out seeing any pass rush until bucs game(Only played 3 series).Let's see the guy is suppost to come out there and look like an ALL PRO.I'm not saying his performance is acceptable but you should at least wait until end preseason season before start calling for QB controversy...Lucas when out there agasint Bucs 2nd unit and Saints...

So what you are saying is it is ok for Jay to throw 3 picks. And your excuse is he hasn't seen a pass rush.. Ok.. thats like saying it is ok for Ricky Williams to fumble 3 times because he isn't accustomed to are O-line. Pathetic

Originally posted by dolphinators13
So what you are saying is it is ok for Jay to throw 3 picks. And your excuse is he hasn't seen a pass rush.. Ok.. thats like saying it is ok for Ricky Williams to fumble 3 times because he isn't accustomed to are O-line. Pathetic

You're obviously clueless bro so arguing with you is futile. :down:

It is the damn PRESEASON!!! Jay is the starter. Deal with it. I don't like it but he is fine and I can live with it. I know he can take us to a Super Bowl.

If Konrad, Williams and McMichael ("who has solidified himself as the starting TE" - Howard Michael) are playing well, Jay will come around. Jay did not even play in PS 2 years ago practically. Next game is important, but there is a long way to go before any thought will be given to pull Jay - ask Damon Huard. If there is 1 thing that Wanne hates, it is a QB contraversy; and that above all will go far to solidify Jay's job.

It also sounds like Lucas was playing against a soft zone when we scored that touchdown.

You are finally catching on...

Originally posted by dolphinators13

... yes it's ok that he threw 3 INT's. It's pre-season in the middle of 2 games in 4 days. What don't you get?

Oliver...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I am glad that Fiedlers job is not in jeopardy....... 4 plays do not make a starter........ if jay takes this play into the reg season....... we could see a patriots dilemma...........

Minor is stinking the place up........ I am hoping there is no sophmore jinx here..........

jay just needs to learn to throw it away! Lucas has that all down. must be a parsells thing.:yell:

Back
Top Bottom