Mirage: A productive fantasy offense in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mirage: A productive fantasy offense in Miami

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Mirage: A productive fantasy offense in Miami
All of a sudden, Jay Fielder is the next Dan Marino. Funny, just a couple of weeks ago, Brian Griese was the next Dan Marino, and Fiedler was the next Billy Joe Hobert.

While floundering into the playoffs in 2001 and choking away their postseason berth in 2002, Fiedler averaged just 186 passing yards in eight December games, while throwing only nine touchdown passes. He did not throw for more than 200 yards with multiple scores in any of the eight games. Not coincidentally, his favorite target also struggled. Chambers averaged just three catches for 60 yards in those contests, grabbing only one touchdown.

all that needs to change on Sun at 4:15

JF imporved his game while he was hurt.. he changed so many things, and i believe he's doing what i always though he could.

let people hate on jay... i know he can win a SB. and i know he'll play great in NE (well.. the weather won't help either QB. he should take a [age out of TB book and wear gloves).

If Brady can win a superbowl so can Jay

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, Fiedler struggled last December because his thumb wasn't completely healed. This year, he is hot going into December. I expect those stats to change. :)

Back
Top Bottom