Miramar's Howard set to visit the Canes this weekend! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miramar's Howard set to visit the Canes this weekend!

pb1300

Scout Team
Reaction score
Tracy Howard, the countries top ranked CB, is scheduled to visit Miami this weekend! He said on the Joe Rose show that his final three are the Canes, Gators, and Noles. He has already visited Gainsville and Tallahassee, and now he has saved the best for last. If Golden is able to snag Howard, that should probably give the Canes a top three recruiting class, which is amazing considering that they havent had a ruling from the NCAA yet! Golden is really trying to get back that blockade the Canes had on South Florida in the 80s/90s. The good thing going for the Canes regarding Howard is that his two good friends, Malcolm Lewis and Duke Johnson, are already Canes.

Did we get a cb from the Miami already who is a beast? I saw him on the Under Armour game.. He chose us over Auburn and Bama.

Did we get a cb from the Miami already who is a beast? I saw him on the Under Armour game.. He chose us over Auburn and Bama.

Deon Bush is a safety, but can also play CB I believe. The Under Armour game was a great day for us, as we got four recruits.

Back
Top Bottom