Misconstructed fact: Herbert wouldn’t make this offense better | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Misconstructed fact: Herbert wouldn’t make this offense better

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
We are unfairly downplaying his greatness each and every time we say he will get killed in this team. He would instantly be an upgrade over anyone, and make our drives more competitive. He wouldn’t be the first qb to play in an average line. Defenses already know what we are capable so that gives them an edge.

Herbert would make the entire team better , there should be no question. Not just the offense. Stars like Herbert , give the team and orginization hope , the players around him HAVE to elevate their own play. The only question I have is if our coaching staff would have mismanaged him like they did Tua

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Didn’t you get the memo? Every time the Dolphins blunder in the draft and pick the wrong guy, you’re supposed to say, “well, that other guy wouldn’t have been any better here.” No, it doesn’t make sense; it’s just sour grapes. But apparently thinking the team is so awful that they can squelch the talents of anybody they draft is supposed to make us feel better about them. 🤣

I really don't understand what's wrong with saying I like both QB's........some people think you have to love one and hate the other. I know that all comes from people taking sides while they were both in college. It's ok to praise one without having to hate on the other.

Herbert would make the entire team better , there should be no question. Not just the offense. Stars like Herbert , give the team and orginization hope , the players around him HAVE to elevate their own play. The only question I have is if our coaching staff would have mismanaged him like they did Tua
Herbert would look like marriota with our offense. No mike williams, no keenan allen, no austin ekeler, no offensive line. I'll have whatever ur smoking. I already said this in another thread, we would all be flaming grier for not taking the obvious pick in tua. There is nuance involved, you guys are so results oriented its insane.

Hear that, guys? The quarterback that broke some of Marino’s rookie records and is one of the top passers in the league would be a scrub if he were a Dolphin. Let’s all feel great about that. And ignore the fact that the team is so bad it would make Herbert look like Marriota but somehow Tua will overcome.

Back
Top Bottom