Missing the cut again. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Missing the cut again.

"Eric Edholm has been covering the NFL for more than two decades at The Sporting News, Pro Football Weekly and Yahoo Sports, and has been focusing on the NFL draft for the past several years. He was born and raised in Boston"

Give the guy a break, those "Boston born and raised" fellas are having a tough sports year. :chuckle: He can't possibly bring himself to admit that deep in his heart he just knows yet another South Florida team is poised to ruin his fall too, it's just too much for him to handle.

Last edited:
"Eric Edholm has been covering the NFL for more than two decades at The Sporting News, Pro Football Weekly and Yahoo Sports, and has been focusing on the NFL draft for the past several years. He was born and raised in Boston"

Give the guy a break, those "Boston born and raised" fellas are having a tough sports year. :chuckle: He can't possibly bring himself to admit that deep in his heart he just knows yet another South Florida team is poised to ruin his fall, it's just too much for him to handle.

Guy is heartbroken just by the sight of “Miami” right now. So happy to crush that city!

nfl-s-top-10-most-complete-teams-for-2023-season

Well, at least me made "honorable mention".

My unbiased opinion........

We're a top five team this coming season and I'm sticking to it.
I appreciate you sharing the info brother. Don't care though what we're ranked. They can revise their rankings each week in the season after watching us beat other teams like they are boll weevils against WWE stars in a steel cage ladder match.

Dallas at #5? Yeesh.

If Tua plays at the level he did last year and stays healthy, there is no doubt in my mind we're a Top 5 team. I also think we will win the division this year, these past 3 years we've been accumulating a ton of talent, I don't think the rest of league really noticed, probably a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom