Missing the cut again. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Missing the cut again.

KC and Philadelphia are the only teams that I think are better than us.
Hard to argue with that, I think playing both of those teams in stand alone games is going to go a long way in shaping the national narrative about this Dolphin team. I expect both games to be epic battles, and to be the best you gotta beat the best.

Cowboys, Seahawks, Chargers are not above us and the rest are all arguable minus the top dogs.

KC and Philadelphia are the only teams that I think are better than us.
That's where I'm at. I think Miami is on par with Buffalo, the Chargers and Baltimore in the AFC. Cincinnati might be a small notch ahead. The Dolphins should be better than the Jets, Tennessee, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh etc.

But if Tua stays healthy, I really believe this team has a legitimate shot at the super bowl.

It's also good to be a little underrated at this point IMO.

When the team was rocking the first half of season, they were getting national attention and respect. Second half of the season, even with Tua, was inconsistent at best.

Memories are short. Hurts was as big or bigger question mark than Tua going into last year and ascended to national darling with his play through the playoffs. Tua has the opportunity to do the same.

IF:

• Tua stays healthy enough to make the playoffs and is available in the playoffs…
  • Injuries do not utterly devastate the team.
  • McDaniel sticks to his “I should have run the ball more” statement:
There are two teams in the AFC that concern me. They play in KC and Cincy.

That’s it.

With a healthy Tua and an improved defense we are top 3.
I am not ready to put them ahead of KC, Philly, SF and Cincy until I see them earn it.I think they can move past the Bills this year.

But if Tua is healthy(and the team is healthy in general) I like them in a fair fight with anyone.

Hard to argue with that, I think playing both of those teams in stand alone games is going to go a long way in shaping the national narrative about this Dolphin team. I expect both games to be epic battles, and to be the best you gotta beat the best.
I agree dolphins should be top 10 team this year...it time for dolphins to show NFL they are for real...

Back
Top Bottom