Mistakes related to bad coaching | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mistakes related to bad coaching

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Well we are 0-5, I have never seen this in 34 years as a fan, but i have seen every game this year and we could have won any of them this is why

we jump offsides on offense at the worst time, this has happened since wanny was here, remember the loss at minnasota and mcmicheal jumping when we only needed a yard to put the game away.

special teams mistakes and penalties cost us field postion, been the same since wanny fired westoff and hired his buddy the idiot armstrong because he was scared of westoff's style, aggressive and no mistakes was not conservative enough

Finally turnovers by the QB or someone at the worst time, guys have to think that if they give the ball up they can get cut and they dont fear that

Wanny needs to get fired now

The problems this team faces is deeper than Wany. How can an NFL team knowing that there kicker was having calf problems not seek a temporary replacement? Our GM spends a second round pick on a 3rd string qb and gives him a huge contract and he doesn't even get a chance to more than two games. One of those games was under horrible conditions. Our GM gives up a third round pick for Gordon who wouldn't normally be our 3 rd string back. In contrast, the Patriots give up a second round pick for Corey Dillion who is a proven NFL back. Also, the Eagles give up a second for Terrell Owens, a top five receiver in the league. We give up picks for unproven players hoping they blossom. Meanwhile, we are depleted at DT with our two starters going down. Our D line gets knocked off the ball by 4 yards every play. Personally, I don't know why any team would ever pass against us. DW is part of the problem. His players have no accountablity. They make stupid mistakes at the worst possible time. I don't mind the aggressive personal foul as much as I mind the stupid false starts. Let's move the OC. How many times do we have 4 and 1 and we throw the ball 40 yards downfield. We tried one outside sweep and the rest were pretty much dives up the middle. This team would be a dream for the right GM to come and take it over, right now its a nightmare to watch.

Back
Top Bottom