misuse of talent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

misuse of talent

BullDurham said:
Would you trust him with your kid, knowing his idiocy at evaluating offensive talent (see previous drafts, FA signings, trades, and training camps for what I mean)? YOUR KID WOULD GET KILLED IN HIS SYSTEM!!!

Also, remember that his loyalty to crappy coaches did him in in Miami, so what makes you think he won't change his tune at Pitt?
funny i remember everyone saying that about pete carroll a short time ago. hes too nice, he doesnt adjust well etc... its a different game in college. Some people are just better off at different levels and their philosophy works better sometimes. Im not saying he'll win 2 titles like carroll but i could see wannt being a good recruiter and hes a solid guy. My knock on him was as a coach and as an evaluator of pro talent but college is a different game.

Jaj said:
I think that would be very stupid if you have St. Clair play RG. That would be his worst position. He'd be a better LT than Carey and Carey the better RG.
I dont agree and that wont change until/if your idea ever happens and works. Agree to disagree I guess.

Boik14 said:
I dont agree and that wont change until/if your idea ever happens and works. Agree to disagree I guess.

Never found anything wrong with that. We aren't the UN here... :shakeno: :lol:

Boik14 said:
funny i remember everyone saying that about pete carroll a short time ago. hes too nice, he doesnt adjust well etc... its a different game in college. Some people are just better off at different levels and their philosophy works better sometimes. Im not saying he'll win 2 titles like carroll but i could see wannt being a good recruiter and hes a solid guy. My knock on him was as a coach and as an evaluator of pro talent but college is a different game.

Let's wait for what Carroll will do without his crutch Norm Chow by his side.

BullDurham said:
Let's wait for what Carroll will do without his crutch Norm Chow by his side.
With or without chow; who did the recruiting? Who ran the mini dynasty they have? Give the man credit; hes succeeded where no one expected him to.

Jaj said:
Never found anything wrong with that. We aren't the UN here... :shakeno: :lol:
Aint that the truth! :beerbang:

But the fact remains: Carroll ran the defense, while Chow ran the offense. Let's see what will happen when Carroll has to take over the ENTIRE team.

And since Wanny can't coach offense for peanuts, and Norm Chow has already been taken by the Titans, I can't say things look good. You know it's especially bad karma when you're facing the offensive coordinator that kicked your *** up and down the AFC East in the first game of the season.

Back
Top Bottom