mitchell vs. Thompson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mitchell vs. Thompson

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Freddie Mitchell complained that TO was taking all of his catches away.

Thompson felt bad that he was not living up to his contract so he took not only one but two pay cuts.

Thompson gets my vote.
Excellent point. I agree. :clap:

dolfan2010 said:
YOu are funny guy.......ANd D. thompson has done nothing in miami...but be a big diappointment..and a underachiever... u are a blind man if you dont know that....and i know his only big catch in 2 yrs was in the mon. game against the pats..what team have you been watching ...any real dolfan knows D.T..done very little in miami but be a good practice player.....and DOES NOT SHOW UP GAME DAY>>>MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE ROSTER BRO>>>>

You just described Freddie Mitchell, except that Mitchell also has a big mouth and can't back up anything that he says. If you want to discuss who the bigger underachiever is, I'd say Mitchell. Thompson wasn't a 1st rd draft pick was he?

DT is a great team player that suits a 3rd or a 4th WR position no problem. Well Freddie Mitchell complains about not being a #1 and does nothing to prove anything on the field to be a #1

dolfan2010 said:
YOu are funny guy.......ANd D. thompson has done nothing in miami...but be a big diappointment..and a underachiever... u are a blind man if you dont know that....and i know his only big catch in 2 yrs was in the mon. game against the pats..what team have you been watching ...any real dolfan knows D.T..done very little in miami but be a good practice player.....and DOES NOT SHOW UP GAME DAY>>>MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE ROSTER BRO>>>>
It may have only been 1 catch, but it was our PROUDEST and MOST EXCITING moment all season. Probably of the last few seasons. That buys a little in my book...

dolfan2010 said:
whos better player Freddie Mitchell or D. Thompson..............take in to consideration how they helped thier teams, age,..we know whos got the worst attitude....Mitchell wins that hands down...MItchell is younger and a former 1st rd pick...with plenty of time to some how mature...seems as if he had the skillzs but....well i stop there you all fill in the rest...........

A mediocre, head-case WR (Mitchell) being compared to a mediocre WR that is not head-case (Thompson)...I am NOT a Thompson fan...he has not shown us anything but an occasional play in his time...He hasn't been able to crack the WR spot at all for us, and until Booker came along, we really didn't have a 2nd WR...BUT...

I'd take Thompson for another year of nothing than a lockerroom cancer and head-case like Mitchell (who also hasn't been able to solidify being the #2 guy in Philly and they may have as poor an overall group of WRs as we do...)

Fred ex has way too much baggage. I think when Derrius plays to his potential, he can be on the same level or better than Freddie. Derrius goes out and does his job, so forget Freddie.

finmann said:
Derrius Thompson just flat out sucks.
But at least he's not a distraction.
We are not that desperate for receivers, so let another team that is desperate have him. No point. Fill in the blanks? He is a blank.

dolphan north said:
But at least he's not a distraction.
We are not that desperate for receivers, so let another team that is desperate have him. No point. Fill in the blanks? He is a blank.

nicely said

Thompson is one of my fav Dolphins he'll make big plays every now and then but he wont Start over Boston unless he gets injured again

Wow are we bored.
Can anyone seriously want Freddie Mitchell on our team?

I wouldn't take Freddie if he was the last one to choose in Dodge ball! He was on the radio today in So. Cal, and he didn't actual bad mouth donovan, but he didn't have anything nice to say. He made one comment if Rush hadn't made the racial comments about Donovan, and so many people didn't rush to his side, they may have seen the real Donovan. I would take the fat kid on the corner sucking down his third ice cream at wide receiver before I would take Freddie!

Since I'm From New Jersey, Hear Alot Of Eagles Crap, Simply Put Mitchell Sucks, Thompson Will Have The Better Choice.

I'm from near Philly as well and believe me, being a dol-fan, Fred Ex isn't a guy I'd like to see a guy playing on my team. No one within the NFL has had the balls to say that Freddie is a bust, which he is. I've watched him play all that time with Philly and within the 4 years he's been in Philly, he hasn't improved at all from his rookie year. If anything he should go to the Browns, lol. They need his hands since K2 is out again, lol.

Freddie accually has good hangs. The reason he was a bust in Philly is because Mcnabb and Reid didnt like him. He was wide open atleast twice in the endzone and Mcnabb failed to throw him the ball. And hes better then Pinkston and in my opinion D. Thompson too.

Back
Top Bottom