mitchell vs. Thompson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mitchell vs. Thompson

dolfan2010

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
whos better player Freddie Mitchell or D. Thompson..............take in to consideration how they helped thier teams, age,..we know whos got the worst attitude....Mitchell wins that hands down...MItchell is younger and a former 1st rd pick...with plenty of time to some how mature...seems as if he had the skillzs but....well i stop there you all fill in the rest...........

I, for one, am not interested in having Freddie Mitchell's attitude (or underachieving play) on this team. Derrius Thompson will be a solid 4th wide receiver.

DolphinzD said:
I, for one, am not interested in having Freddie Mitchell's attitude (or underachieving play) on this team. Derrius Thompson will be a solid 4th wide receiver.

agreed

Derrius Thompson just flat out sucks.

dolfan2010 said:
YOu are funny guy.......ANd D. thompson has done nothing in miami...but be a big diappointment..and a underachiever... u are a blind man if you dont know that....and i know his only big catch in 2 yrs was in the mon. game against the pats..what team have you been watching ...any real dolfan knows D.T..done very little in miami but be a good practice player.....and DOES NOT SHOW UP GAME DAY>>>MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE ROSTER BRO>>>>
Thompson had the monday night miracle.
FredEx had 4th and 24.

Neither has much of a resumé.

DolphinzD said:

WoW.......... It's kinda crazy having Derrius Thompson as a 4th WR.......... That just tells me we have serious talent there!!!

What's Freddie Mitchell ever done ?
What's Derrius Thompson ever done ?
Who's a bigger headache despite having the empty resume ?

Case closed.

freedy suck and talks ish. there is nothin worse then that:shakeno:

Freddie Mitchell complained that TO was taking all of his catches away.

Thompson felt bad that he was not living up to his contract so he took not only one but two pay cuts.

Thompson gets my vote.

sn9ke.eyes said:
What's Freddie Mitchell ever done ?
What's Derrius Thompson ever done ?
Who's a bigger headache despite having the empty resume ?

Case closed.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Back
Top Bottom