mixed feelings about tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mixed feelings about tonight

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
guys, i can´t put it in words but the thing is living in germany , its tough for me to get all dolphins games on tv, although i have to admit that i was very fortunate this and last season as well, as i always saw at least 10 games, but tonight will be the last time i see the dolphins on tv, as it is very unlikely that our german pay tv channel will show the buffalo game and jets game, what i´m trying to say is, if we really should miss the playoffs, this will be my last game till next season, that makes me feel kind of sad, don´t get me wrong, i still believe that we can make it, but you never know, we don´t control our own destiny anymore and denver looks tough, although they have 2 tough road games ahead. i just don´t have a good overall feeling :(

We put ourselves in this position, now it's time to see if there's a difference in this team...week 1 of Dec showed the D is good..will week 2 and 3 show the O can't help the D. Last year I felt the D let down the O..hopefully the O can't get it's butt in gear for 2 more games and the D stay at the level it played against the Pats.

the bad thing is, the Dolphins can win out and still not make the playoffs if i am not mistaken... Cleveland and the Bills could've helped Miami out a great deal yesterday, but both came up short..

Indy and Denver square off next week, if we win out ,we get in, im confident that the colts will beat them, since they still have homefield to play for if THEY win out (they would be relying on a patriot or KC loss or two but they arent gonna roll over near the end of the year)

Back
Top Bottom