Mixon a Vike | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mixon a Vike

It's tough [for Mixon] to leave," said Mixon's agent Drew Rosenhaus. "The Dolphins were a few million dollars apart. We tried to make it up with incentives, but there was just no way.

So much for the Kruetz-like loyalty, take your 2 sacks to the frozen north you......you......TWEENER!

I may sound like a contrarian hear, but I disagree with you guys. I thought that Mixon did a really nice job against the run and was fundamental in some of our victories. Remember when the game last year where he won it for us by causing a fumble and then returning it for a touchdown, as one example.

Also is anyone concerned that Leon Searcy is entering is 12th season or the Ricky Williams averaged only 3.85 yards over his career with the Saints?

not that bad in 2002

12:09 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Minnesota Vikings have landed free agent DE Kenny Mixon (Dolphins). The two sides agreed to a five-year, $17 million deal that includes a $3.4 million signing bonus and base salaries of $600,000 (2002), $2 million (2003), $2.6 million (2004), $3.8 million (2005) and $4.5 million (2006).

That's a lotta money. So far we have lost 2 guys in FA that got nice contracts and we signed one guy for a modest contract. Looks like we could be seeing some good compensation picks again next year lol

Originally posted by Miamian
I may sound like a contrarian hear, but I disagree with you guys. I thought that Mixon did a really nice job against the run and was fundamental in some of our victories. Remember when the game last year where he won it for us by causing a fumble and then returning it for a touchdown, as one example.

Also is anyone concerned that Leon Searcy is entering is 12th season or the Ricky Williams averaged only 3.85 yards over his career with the Saints?

It was an INT against Dernver brought back for a TD. That was about the only big play of his career.

Originally posted by SkinsHQ
hey booyah

Stay away! Skins territory >:D

Take Manning, or PATRICK RAMSEY this year

If we have to trade Jamar Fletcher and our 1st to move up we'll get Leftwich, or at least we better get him! :fire:

Originally posted by SkinsHQ
if Eli Manning comes out, id take him in a heartbeat :) Unfortunately i fear Spurrier will try and reunite with that scrub rex grossman I love the '03 draft class at QB.

Yeah, you take Grossman or Manning and we get Leftwich, deal? And the 2003 does look like a great QB class.

Back
Top Bottom