MJ Acosta of the NFL Network Analyzes 2021 Miami Dolphins Draft Options | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MJ Acosta of the NFL Network Analyzes 2021 Miami Dolphins Draft Options

@Mach2 Is the same arguement bro.

A. The protect tua argument
B. What WR, Smith vs Chase argument
C. The Pitts Arguement
I was referring to a couple statements she made.

First she said she expected SF to trade back out of #3, which is ludicrous, unless someone offered 3+ rd1s.

Then she said our fallback plan, if Pitts and Chase are gone is RB @6. Also ridiculous, IMO.

Acosta makes as much sense as the other heads.
No one knows, it is all speculation. She is quite nice to look at while she is saying nice things about our potential draft and team in general

Watched this earlier today.

She isn't very bright about some things.
Don't know her personally. Have no idea she is smart or dumb. But from her background with dolphins organization, i believe she might has connection with the team.
And from cheerleader squad to network analysis, don't think a dumb person can achieve that.

I was referring to a couple statements she made.

First she said she expected SF to trade back out of #3, which is ludicrous, unless someone offered 3+ rd1s.

Then she said our fallback plan, if Pitts and Chase are gone is RB @6. Also ridiculous, IMO.

She really is clueless. Dude, high or drunk i could do better.

GUYS, KEEP THE THREAD ABOUT SPORTS AND DON'T MAKE IT ABOUT RACE. IT NEVER ENDS WELL. CARRY ON.

If you ever listen to or watch The Herd, Colin Cowherd's co-host Joy is also a Dolphins fan, and she seems to have more realistic takes.
Everyone knows she's Jason Taylor's sister don't they?

Don't know her personally. Have no idea she is smart or dumb. But from her background with dolphins organization, i believe she might has connection with the team.
And from cheerleader squad to network analysis, don't think a dumb person can achieve that.

You'd be incredibly surprised what complete idiots can achieve if they are attractive and in the right place.

Back
Top Bottom