Mjd's Mock On Nfln.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mjd's Mock On Nfln....

I suggest you watch Edmunds tape vs Miami. He was chasing way too plays from behind. He was not a factor at all. He did not play very well against Clemson either. Pass.

Is he Ferrell Edmund’s son?
If so, I hope he inherited his daddy’s athleticism, but not his low IQ.
The younger fans never saw Ferrell in an interview. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Is MJD one of the smartest ex pros ? Cleveland pass up the chance to draft a QB at 1 and 4, and pick a RB as the #1 overall. Miami trades back when Baker Mayfield falls into their laps at 11. Stranger things have happened I guess, he could be a genius, but I doubt it.

I painfully remember his stone hands as well

Just what I was thinking, when his dad played for us he had the most potential.of any tight end in terms of athletic talent we have ever had but the production never matched the talent. Pass in first round IMO

I almost puked watching that last night.

When I saw a segment coming on the Dolphins I got excited.

Mayfield and Chubb. We are going to draft depth behind possibly our two most valuable offensive players.

Ok.

Oy.

I don't even think Chubb is the best back on his own team.

Just what I was thinking, when his dad played for us he had the most potential.of any tight end in terms of athletic talent we have ever had but the production never matched the talent. Pass in first round IMO

Right. Ferrel Edmunds wasn't a bust, but he had the physical tools to be absolutely dominant. He just never developed. Prone to dropping passes that hit him in the hands and having low football IQ - doing **** like running out of bounds a yard short of the marker on 3rd down.

I don't think anyone does.

He's not on our radar.

I've seen Michel ranked as anywhere from the 3rd to 8th best back in the draft. It *is* a deep class, but Michel strikes me as special. If he's there in the third....

As it pertains to RB's, the one's worth drafting at each of our picks won't be worth it until the 3rd round at the earliest.

Barkley will clearly be gone by 11. Guice and Michel gone by 42 and even if they aren't are they anywhere near as important as finding a starting TE?

I like Ronald Jones as a 3rd rounder but I doubt he lasts til 73.

RB, like QB and WR, would be a luxury pick before the 4th round. They would have to be a steal to even consider.

Dolphins got a great rate on a great RB to be a backup to an explosive multi dimensional young starter. Let's see that through for 2018. It's probably our most secure position at the moment.

I've seen Michel ranked as anywhere from the 3rd to 8th best back in the draft. It *is* a deep class, but Michel strikes me as special. If he's there in the third....

Good chance he's not even there in the 2nd. I'd give up dreaming about the 3rd.

Michel and Guice will go early on Day 2. If Giants don't take Barkley, they along with the Colts become instant candidates to take them in the 30's. Indy with the extra picks and what appears to be a plan to preserve Chad Pennington, I mean Andrew Luck, as much as possible.

Denver and Oakland, definitely in the RB market.

Works in our favor if they go before 42. In a perfect world our 2nd pick rolls around and not a single TE has been drafted. I want this team to get the pick of the litter at TE.

If we draft Dallas Goedert at 42 I'll be thrilled, especially if Gesicki, Hurst, Thomas are all still available.

Back
Top Bottom